PineCone99
Explorer
About 1-2 days after my shot, I experience fatigue along with nausea, and it hits harder whenever I go up in dose. Because of that, I moved my injection day so that my tougher workouts and sports fall later on.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
At 0.5 mg as my starting dose, I haven't experienced that. That said, the first and second nights afterward, sleep just wouldn't come.tslaguy said:
Has anyone else been dealing with tiredness or fatigue while taking Reta?
I'm considering giving Reta a try, but I'd like to know whether the fatigue tends to be severe. From my own experience with mounjaro, the fatigue I felt was quite bad.
Getting enough fiber along with electrolytes could be beneficial. There's certainly no downside to trying!reta-stacker said:
This thread has been really useful for me. Since March I've been microdosing Reta at 2.5 mgs every 4 days, then a couple of weeks back I introduced 1mg Tesa per day plus Glow 5 times weekly. The weight came off fast — 30 lbs gone in three months — and I kept up resistance training 3 times a week, with what felt like endless energy and drive... right up until roughly a week ago, when both started dropping off a cliff. Ugh. These days I'm basically hauling myself through things, motivation to get anything done is way down, and there's some brain fog in the mix. Plus constipation! Luckily anhedonia doesn't seem to be behind it, since libido is still there (thank god). A few of the replies above point to the calorie deficit and not enough hydration as possible culprits for the fatigue, which does sound logical, so I'll focus on those, and maybe work in more carbs and fibre. Anyone else in our GLP1Chat hive-mind have ideas? Could a peptide be part of the answer too? I was really loving that stretch of high energy and motivation and want them to rise back up! TIA everyone.
Y e stslaguy said:
Has anyone else been dealing with tiredness or fatigue while taking Reta?
I'm considering giving Reta a try, but I'd like to know whether the fatigue tends to be severe. From my own experience with mounjaro, the fatigue I felt was quite bad.
I started at 0,5mg — my initial injection was on Monday, and assuming no issues arise, I'll increase the dose by 0,5 weekly. That first night, I also struggled with sleep. Falling asleep wasn't the problem, but I woke up two separate times and couldn't drift off again, which is really unusual in my case.ZetsuM said:
At 0.5 mg as my starting dose, I haven't experienced that. That said, the first and second nights afterward, sleep just wouldn't come.tslaguy said:
Has anyone else been dealing with tiredness or fatigue while taking Reta?
I'm considering giving Reta a try, but I'd like to know whether the fatigue tends to be severe. From my own experience with mounjaro, the fatigue I felt was quite bad.
I had the same experience, but once I started taking SS31 + Mots c every day at 20 units each, the fatigue disappearedreta-stacker said:
This thread has been really useful for me. Since March I've been microdosing Reta at 2.5 mgs every 4 days, then a couple of weeks back I introduced 1mg Tesa per day plus Glow 5 times weekly. The weight came off fast — 30 lbs gone in three months — and I kept up resistance training 3 times a week, with what felt like endless energy and drive... right up until roughly a week ago, when both started dropping off a cliff. Ugh. These days I'm basically hauling myself through things, motivation to get anything done is way down, and there's some brain fog in the mix. Plus constipation! Luckily anhedonia doesn't seem to be behind it, since libido is still there (thank god). A few of the replies above point to the calorie deficit and not enough hydration as possible culprits for the fatigue, which does sound logical, so I'll focus on those, and maybe work in more carbs and fibre. Anyone else in our GLP1Chat hive-mind have ideas? Could a peptide be part of the answer too? I was really loving that stretch of high energy and motivation and want them to rise back up! TIA everyone.
Getting enough electrolytes is also beneficial. In fact, while taking Reta, you ought to have them.birdwhacker said:
Feeling wiped out is a thing. Get your vitamins in, have 4 meals each day, and move your body whenever possible.