Reta after hitting goal weight

mdec85 said:

BNLFL said:

mdec85 said:

Builderman said:

mdec85 said:

Wondering whether everyone here intends to keep using reta once they hit their goal weight? I'm losing weight so quickly that I'd either need to lower my dose or quit entirely.
Just wondering — what week are you at now? Has the drop-off in weight happened yet, or has it stayed steady the whole time?
About 7 weeks in for me, dosing around 6mg total, divided across 2 shots. The majority of my weight loss showed up over the past 5 weeks, averaging about 3.5lbs weekly.
Losing weight at that pace is a bit quick. I doubt it bothers you much.
Ugh, ? What a thing to say? Lol
People claim that rapid weight loss is bad for you. About 1-2lbs/week is what you should aim for. Since January 1st, I've been averaging 2.2/week. The first week was 5lbs, the second was 4lbs. That was water weight.
 
BNLFL said:

mdec85 said:

BNLFL said:

mdec85 said:

Builderman said:

mdec85 said:

Wondering whether everyone here intends to keep using reta once they hit their goal weight? I'm losing weight so quickly that I'd either need to lower my dose or quit entirely.
Just wondering — what week are you at now? Has the drop-off in weight happened yet, or has it stayed steady the whole time?
About 7 weeks in for me, dosing around 6mg total, divided across 2 shots. The majority of my weight loss showed up over the past 5 weeks, averaging about 3.5lbs weekly.
Losing weight at that pace is a bit quick. I doubt it bothers you much.
Ugh, ? What a thing to say? Lol
People claim that rapid weight loss is bad for you. About 1-2lbs/week is what you should aim for. Since January 1st, I've been averaging 2.2/week. The first week was 5lbs, the second was 4lbs. That was water weight.
During the first week on Reta, i noticed no change at all, though my dose was just 0.5mg. Then in week 2, at 1mg, my weight dropped from 94.9 kg down to 92.3kg (as of today). That's close to 3 KG. Likely it's just water (really hope it isn't, since i've reduced my kcals by at least half). Would i like it to be more? Absolutely.
 
Back
Top