For years my sleep has been restless, and I'm tired of it. A sleep study isn't something my doctor thinks I need — I don't snore, and my husband has never seen me pause my breathing the way someone with sleep apnea would.
So I want to try out a few peptides aimed at sleep. For the restless legs I get in the evening, she prescribed gabapentin, on the theory that my fidgety legs are what wakes me, though we're not certain. My brain keeps going and I flip around in bed. The more nights this happens, the more anxious I get just about getting into bed. Right now I'm only taking about 7-8mg of Tirz for maintenance. I still have KLOW sitting unmixed and unpinned — the sting makes me a bit nervous. Tesa/ipa is also still unmixed. I'd picked it up to cut body fat ahead of my lipo360, but the instructions said 6 weeks before it kicks in, and my surgery date came up sooner. Now I'm 12wpo and eager to get the most out of my sleep and my workouts.
So I want to try out a few peptides aimed at sleep. For the restless legs I get in the evening, she prescribed gabapentin, on the theory that my fidgety legs are what wakes me, though we're not certain. My brain keeps going and I flip around in bed. The more nights this happens, the more anxious I get just about getting into bed. Right now I'm only taking about 7-8mg of Tirz for maintenance. I still have KLOW sitting unmixed and unpinned — the sting makes me a bit nervous. Tesa/ipa is also still unmixed. I'd picked it up to cut body fat ahead of my lipo360, but the instructions said 6 weeks before it kicks in, and my surgery date came up sooner. Now I'm 12wpo and eager to get the most out of my sleep and my workouts.