I've been at 12.5mg for roughly a year now. I do have a prescription. Over the last couple of months my insurance has given me trouble. Fortunately, I had several months put aside. I also picked up some grey just in case. My weight hasn't budged for a bit more than 6 months. Another 10lbs would be nice to drop, but honestly I'm content. All told, I've used some kind of GLP1 for around 2.5 yrs. Pretty much back to my college weight.
My energy runs low, particularly during workouts, and especially with cardio.
I'm considering tapering down to about 7.5mg, or possibly even 5mg, and just staying at that level indefinitely.
This past Wednesday I took my first grey shot, 10mg. My goal is to stockpile some prescription meds. There's some hunger creeping in. It isn't terrible, but it's out of the ordinary. I keep glancing at the clock and thinking about heating up my lunch. Normally an hour passes before I notice the time and go eat.
My plan is to hold at 10 for a while. Could be months. I was also thinking about splitting my prescription tirz so it stretches further. Maybe throw in a small reta dose of 1mg midweek?
Anyone have advice?
My energy runs low, particularly during workouts, and especially with cardio.
I'm considering tapering down to about 7.5mg, or possibly even 5mg, and just staying at that level indefinitely.
This past Wednesday I took my first grey shot, 10mg. My goal is to stockpile some prescription meds. There's some hunger creeping in. It isn't terrible, but it's out of the ordinary. I keep glancing at the clock and thinking about heating up my lunch. Normally an hour passes before I notice the time and go eat.
My plan is to hold at 10 for a while. Could be months. I was also thinking about splitting my prescription tirz so it stretches further. Maybe throw in a small reta dose of 1mg midweek?
Anyone have advice?