Noob question,
I mixed my first vial. While drawing the BAC water, the syringe showed only about 2.6 ml of BAC. (I even opened the entire vial to try to get all of it out) Then I combined this with my Reta 60mg.
If my starting dose is 2mg per week, then based on the calculators my dose should be 9 units.
Is that math right?
Also, how often does BAC come underfilled?
Pics for reference
I mixed my first vial. While drawing the BAC water, the syringe showed only about 2.6 ml of BAC. (I even opened the entire vial to try to get all of it out) Then I combined this with my Reta 60mg.
If my starting dose is 2mg per week, then based on the calculators my dose should be 9 units.
Is that math right?
Also, how often does BAC come underfilled?
Pics for reference