Linoleumfloor
Explorer
After spending years struggling with weight, and only seeing results at specific points while on peps, my weight has gone up and down substantially. Time and again, the number on the scale would drop and I would feel thrilled, only to run my BMI and find it still said overweight. I have gone through stall phases lasting months, even at standard non-building phase reta doses, and there have been stretches when tracking calories at fairly large deficits produced no change at all.
When I entered this morning's scale reading into a BMI calculator, it came back as normal for the first time. Even back when I was around 19, that would not have been true. I realize BMI is not all that precise, but it still feels good.
Trust the process!
When I entered this morning's scale reading into a BMI calculator, it came back as normal for the first time. Even back when I was around 19, that would not have been true. I realize BMI is not all that precise, but it still feels good.
Trust the process!