Sid the SeaGull
Explorer
Just curious — would that count as cheating?
I figure, as with most things, opinions will vary.
If someone is genuinely using it for weight loss and it's been prescribed, then I'd say it's ethically okay; if not, then no.
Another thing: in certain regions where Ramadan falls during very long summer days, anyone on a GLP would have to be extremely cautious, since nothing can be consumed from sunrise to sunset.
Ramadan fasting brings major health benefits by itself, and GLPs would need to be carefully handled by those who take part.
Wishing the best to everyone participating.
I figure, as with most things, opinions will vary.
If someone is genuinely using it for weight loss and it's been prescribed, then I'd say it's ethically okay; if not, then no.
Another thing: in certain regions where Ramadan falls during very long summer days, anyone on a GLP would have to be extremely cautious, since nothing can be consumed from sunrise to sunset.
Ramadan fasting brings major health benefits by itself, and GLPs would need to be carefully handled by those who take part.
Wishing the best to everyone participating.