fattymckee
Explorer
I've stayed at 15mg of tirz for roughly a year at this point. The results aren't what they used to be — I can't drop weight anymore, and keeping what I lost is a battle. Early on I dropped 85 lbs, so it clearly worked, but now I'm stuck wondering what comes next.
Adding Reta makes me nervous because I have chronic kidney disease, and I've come across info saying reta should be avoided in that situation.
My food noise is awful. I really miss the days when food wasn't constantly on my mind. Should I simply raise the tirz dose? How high can I go? Besides reta, what else is out there? Would stacking sema be a worthwhile option?
Thanks!
Adding Reta makes me nervous because I have chronic kidney disease, and I've come across info saying reta should be avoided in that situation.
My food noise is awful. I really miss the days when food wasn't constantly on my mind. Should I simply raise the tirz dose? How high can I go? Besides reta, what else is out there? Would stacking sema be a worthwhile option?
Thanks!