r140

flipperdosan said:

Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
I was over here believing $400 for R60 wasn't bad 😆 I genuinely assumed that was the top strength
A while back, Ghost Peps was selling Reta100 at $220, and tirz100 at $200
I can't locate Them in any spot.
 
BNLFL said:

angeliquereta said:

Wow, I'd love to get my hands on 1 of those R140 kits. I also need to look up details on these pens. Earlier today, I figured r60 at 355 US was a fantastic price.

Especially when I'm doing my compta and remember my first order of 1 vial r30 for 277 $can 2 months back 🤣.

GB looks intriguing.
Not long ago I joined a group buy and picked up several R60 kits from the ZYH supplier at $185 each — solid quality. Once I realized the source was ZYH, I went ahead and ordered another one.
Wow, that's definitely a much better price than what I paid. I'm off to look for ZYH in the vendor section right now 😅. Thanks a lot
 
BNLFL said:

flipperdosan said:

Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
I was over here believing $400 for R60 wasn't bad 😆 I genuinely assumed that was the top strength
A while back, Ghost Peps was selling Reta100 at $220, and tirz100 at $200
Could you please send an invite my way through a message? I'd like to take a look around.
It's odd that you aren't part of it—I've spotted you in a few of the same groups I belong to.

From what I understand, he switched to private not long ago.

I looked just now, and yes, he has gone private. Should it become open once more, I'll give you a heads-up.
 
BNLFL said:

angeliquereta said:

Wow, I'd love to get my hands on 1 of those R140 kits. I also need to look up details on these pens. Earlier today, I figured r60 at 355 US was a fantastic price.

Especially when I'm doing my compta and remember my first order of 1 vial r30 for 277 $can 2 months back 🤣.

GB looks intriguing.
Not long ago I joined a group buy and picked up several R60 kits from the ZYH supplier at $185 each — solid quality. Once I realized the source was ZYH, I went ahead and ordered another one.
Could I send you a direct message to ask about this?
 
BNLFL said:

Sid the SeaGull said:

BNLFL said:

flipperdosan said:

Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
I was over here believing $400 for R60 wasn't bad 😆 I genuinely assumed that was the top strength
A while back, Ghost Peps was selling Reta100 at $220, and tirz100 at $200
That's a low price. I picked up R100 not long ago at $270 per kit.

Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
I was over here believing $400 for R60 wasn't bad 😆 I genuinely assumed that was the top strength
The R140 went for $320 for 10 vials. With both of us at 10mg weekly, that covers 7-8 months.
What a deal. When it comes to 3ml pen carts, I lean toward the bigger vials. At the prices listed for the R140's, it genuinely works out as buy 1 get 1 free. After the 140!vial is reconstituted, 2 pen carts are required. I'll definitely be watching for that offer to come around again. Appreciate you passing it along.
Should I come across it once more, you'll be the first to hear from me. Do R100 or R120's interest you at all? Send me a DM so I've got you on hand, and if it turns up again, I'll reach out.
If these ever show up again, I'd appreciate being kept in mind as well, should that be an option
 
angeliquereta said:

BNLFL said:

angeliquereta said:

Wow, I'd love to get my hands on 1 of those R140 kits. I also need to look up details on these pens. Earlier today, I figured r60 at 355 US was a fantastic price.

Especially when I'm doing my compta and remember my first order of 1 vial r30 for 277 $can 2 months back 🤣.

GB looks intriguing.
Not long ago I joined a group buy and picked up several R60 kits from the ZYH supplier at $185 each — solid quality. Once I realized the source was ZYH, I went ahead and ordered another one.
Could I send you a direct message to ask about this?
Absolutely
 
I FINALLY looked into some group buy details over on peppys. I'd been putting it off, but now it looks like I'm stuck waiting around for a Reta 140 to come along, hoping I don't end up scammed (same as with any gray).

More and more friends and family keep getting curious, and they won't stop spreading the word. A year's worth used to cover four people, but at this rate I'll need way more than that.

As far as ZYH goes, the only thing I can find is that back in 2024 they switched to bulk orders only. Guess I'll have to dig deeper, because it sounds like the sole way to get links for certain vendors is to ask through DM.

Why are group buys so tough to track down? You'd think they'd post everywhere to maximize the benefit. More buyers=more kits moved=cheaper price. So what's the reason for staying hidden?
 
nitetrak said:

I FINALLY looked into some group buy details over on peppys. I'd been putting it off, but now it looks like I'm stuck waiting around for a Reta 140 to come along, hoping I don't end up scammed (same as with any gray).

More and more friends and family keep getting curious, and they won't stop spreading the word. A year's worth used to cover four people, but at this rate I'll need way more than that.

As far as ZYH goes, the only thing I can find is that back in 2024 they switched to bulk orders only. Guess I'll have to dig deeper, because it sounds like the sole way to get links for certain vendors is to ask through DM.

Why are group buys so tough to track down? You'd think they'd post everywhere to maximize the benefit. More buyers=more kits moved=cheaper price. So what's the reason for staying hidden?
Their focus is solely on sizable GB and other big outfits.

nitetrak said:

I FINALLY looked into some group buy details over on peppys. I'd been putting it off, but now it looks like I'm stuck waiting around for a Reta 140 to come along, hoping I don't end up scammed (same as with any gray).

More and more friends and family keep getting curious, and they won't stop spreading the word. A year's worth used to cover four people, but at this rate I'll need way more than that.

As far as ZYH goes, the only thing I can find is that back in 2024 they switched to bulk orders only. Guess I'll have to dig deeper, because it sounds like the sole way to get links for certain vendors is to ask through DM.

Why are group buys so tough to track down? You'd think they'd post everywhere to maximize the benefit. More buyers=more kits moved=cheaper price. So what's the reason for staying hidden?
For specific reasons, staying under the radar is what they prefer. Believe me, business is booming for them. During one GB, an organizer mentioned moving 2000 kits of Reta.
 
angeliquereta said:

flipperdosan said:

Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
I was over here believing $400 for R60 wasn't bad 😆 I genuinely assumed that was the top strength
A while back, Ghost Peps was selling Reta100 at $220, and tirz100 at $200
I can't locate Them in any spot.
I'm not sure the site I came across was legit. Ghost Peps didn't complete my payment and never got back to me, and after looking more closely at the site I used, it looks suspicious and not genuine. Soooooooo, I'm searching again for Tirz60 or Tirz100, 120, or any option over 100 if Tirz60 isn't available
 
Back
Top