r140

Hello beutiful

Explorer
Joined
Apr 16, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Uk
I had no idea this was available in such a high dose. I'm wondering what makes people purchase it — do you blend it and then put it in the freezer? All this time I assumed R60 was the maximum.
 
Hello beutiful said:

I had no idea this was available in such a high dose. I'm wondering what makes people purchase it — do you blend it and then put it in the freezer? All this time I assumed R60 was the maximum.
Freezing is possible while it's still in lyophilized form. Once you're ready to use some, mix up the entire batch, then split it into sterile vials (3ml, 10ml, etc.) containing roughly what you'd go through in ~28 days. Put all those vials in the freezer, and take them out individually when required. Cycling through freeze / thaw / freeze repeatedly isn't advised, but apparently a single freeze/thaw round isn't too bad.
 
Hello beutiful said:

I had no idea this was available in such a high dose. I'm wondering what makes people purchase it — do you blend it and then put it in the freezer? All this time I assumed R60 was the maximum.

My purpose in buying it was to use it. After reconstituting, I inject it 2x weekly.

Hope this helps. 😂

AngieHolmes said:

Hello beutiful said:

I had no idea this was available in such a high dose. I'm wondering what makes people purchase it — do you blend it and then put it in the freezer? All this time I assumed R60 was the maximum.
Freezing is possible while it's still in lyophilized form. Once you're ready to use some, mix up the entire batch, then split it into sterile vials (3ml, 10ml, etc.) containing roughly what you'd go through in ~28 days. Put all those vials in the freezer, and take them out individually when required. Cycling through freeze / thaw / freeze repeatedly isn't advised, but apparently a single freeze/thaw round isn't too bad.

There's no practical reason I can see to cap use at 4 weeks.
 
I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
 
woundcarping said:


I bought it to take it. I reconstitute it, then inject it 2x weekly.

Hope this helps. 😂

I see no practical reason to limit use to 4 weeks.

Click to expand...
I gave an answer to that question over here. Right, 4 weeks — sure. I'm going to say 8 weeks.




Quantity in vial



So here's something I want to check: if someone orders the same item as R10 but as R40 instead, does the vial hold an identical amount, or is it supposed to contain 4 times as much? Hope that's clear enough. The reason I ask is a coworker of mine picked some up, and the amount inside looks no different — she reached out and got nothing back. I'm not sure what to make of it...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
A few months ago there was a group buy. It began at R120, then the amount was raised. Perhaps it will be offered again later on.
 
nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
 
BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.

On top of that, every invite link has been shut down.
 
woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.

On top of that, every invite link has been shut down.
Yes, plenty of them do that nowadays.
 
woundcarping said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
A few months ago there was a group buy. It began at R120, then the amount was raised. Perhaps it will be offered again later on.

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
Wow, that price is incredibly low. I'm seeing R60 going for the exact same amount 🙄
 
BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
I was over here believing $400 for R60 wasn't bad 😆 I genuinely assumed that was the top strength
 
Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
I was over here believing $400 for R60 wasn't bad 😆 I genuinely assumed that was the top strength
A while back, Ghost Peps was selling Reta100 at $220, and tirz100 at $200
 
flipperdosan said:

Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
I was over here believing $400 for R60 wasn't bad 😆 I genuinely assumed that was the top strength
A while back, Ghost Peps was selling Reta100 at $220, and tirz100 at $200
That's a low price. I picked up R100 not long ago at $270 per kit.

Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
I was over here believing $400 for R60 wasn't bad 😆 I genuinely assumed that was the top strength
The R140 went for $320 for 10 vials. With both of us at 10mg weekly, that covers 7-8 months.
 
flipperdosan said:

Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
I was over here believing $400 for R60 wasn't bad 😆 I genuinely assumed that was the top strength
A while back, Ghost Peps was selling Reta100 at $220, and tirz100 at $200
Much appreciated! The current deal on Tirz60 is excellent! I went ahead and picked up 3 kits
 
BNLFL said:

flipperdosan said:

Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
I was over here believing $400 for R60 wasn't bad 😆 I genuinely assumed that was the top strength
A while back, Ghost Peps was selling Reta100 at $220, and tirz100 at $200
That's a low price. I picked up R100 not long ago at $270 per kit.

Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
I was over here believing $400 for R60 wasn't bad 😆 I genuinely assumed that was the top strength
The R140 went for $320 for 10 vials. With both of us at 10mg weekly, that covers 7-8 months.
What a deal. When it comes to 3ml pen carts, I lean toward the bigger vials. At the prices listed for the R140's, it genuinely works out as buy 1 get 1 free. After the 140!vial is reconstituted, 2 pen carts are required. I'll definitely be watching for that offer to come around again. Appreciate you passing it along.
 
BNLFL said:

flipperdosan said:

Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
I was over here believing $400 for R60 wasn't bad 😆 I genuinely assumed that was the top strength
A while back, Ghost Peps was selling Reta100 at $220, and tirz100 at $200
That's a low price. I picked up R100 not long ago at $270 per kit.

Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
I was over here believing $400 for R60 wasn't bad 😆 I genuinely assumed that was the top strength
The R140 went for $320 for 10 vials. With both of us at 10mg weekly, that covers 7-8 months.
Yeah, that was a solid deal. What I’m paying for r60 is way higher than that — guess I’ve been checking the wrong spots😄
 
Sid the SeaGull said:

BNLFL said:

flipperdosan said:

Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
I was over here believing $400 for R60 wasn't bad 😆 I genuinely assumed that was the top strength
A while back, Ghost Peps was selling Reta100 at $220, and tirz100 at $200
That's a low price. I picked up R100 not long ago at $270 per kit.

Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
I was over here believing $400 for R60 wasn't bad 😆 I genuinely assumed that was the top strength
The R140 went for $320 for 10 vials. With both of us at 10mg weekly, that covers 7-8 months.
What a deal. When it comes to 3ml pen carts, I lean toward the bigger vials. At the prices listed for the R140's, it genuinely works out as buy 1 get 1 free. After the 140!vial is reconstituted, 2 pen carts are required. I'll definitely be watching for that offer to come around again. Appreciate you passing it along.
Should I come across it once more, you'll be the first to hear from me. Do R100 or R120's interest you at all? Send me a DM so I've got you on hand, and if it turns up again, I'll reach out.
 
Wow, I'd love to get my hands on 1 of those R140 kits. I also need to look up details on these pens. Earlier today, I figured r60 at 355 US was a fantastic price.

Especially when I'm doing my compta and remember my first order of 1 vial r30 for 277 $can 2 months back 🤣.

GB looks intriguing.
 
flipperdosan said:

Hello beutiful said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

I split an R60 vial among 6 other people.

That means I now have to track down a source for R140 — I'm constantly hunting for the lowest cost.

The best deal I've come across up to now is R120 at $418, which works out to the same as an R10 kit priced at $34.83
It's unavailable at the moment. I joined a group buy that's recognized for big vials. In her most recent GB, she's offering some R100, though it wraps up tonight.
I was over here believing $400 for R60 wasn't bad 😆 I genuinely assumed that was the top strength
A while back, Ghost Peps was selling Reta100 at $220, and tirz100 at $200
Could you please send an invite my way through a message? I'd like to take a look around.
 
angeliquereta said:

Wow, I'd love to get my hands on 1 of those R140 kits. I also need to look up details on these pens. Earlier today, I figured r60 at 355 US was a fantastic price.

Especially when I'm doing my compta and remember my first order of 1 vial r30 for 277 $can 2 months back 🤣.

GB looks intriguing.
Not long ago I joined a group buy and picked up several R60 kits from the ZYH supplier at $185 each — solid quality. Once I realized the source was ZYH, I went ahead and ordered another one.
 
Back
Top