Bluecost10
Explorer
Hey all,
I'm 3 months into using Reta and it's been smooth sailing so far. Down 7 kg (roughly 15.4 lbs), staying on top of my protein and calorie targets, and I'm in the gym 5 days a week on top of cardio. No complaints at the moment.
But I'm thinking ahead — what actually happens once you come off these injections, whether that's Retatrutide, Semaglutide, or Tirzepatide? I'd really like to hear how it went for others on a few points:
Appetite: I keep seeing people say the hunger returns hard, like food is on your mind nonstop. Did that happen to you? How intense was it?
How You Stopped: Did you quit abruptly, or did you reduce the dose gradually / space the injections further apart?
Keeping the Weight Off: Where are you at now? Were you able to hold your weight steady, or did it come back?
How long has it been since your last dose, and how did you handle the switch? Appreciate any stories!
I'm 3 months into using Reta and it's been smooth sailing so far. Down 7 kg (roughly 15.4 lbs), staying on top of my protein and calorie targets, and I'm in the gym 5 days a week on top of cardio. No complaints at the moment.
But I'm thinking ahead — what actually happens once you come off these injections, whether that's Retatrutide, Semaglutide, or Tirzepatide? I'd really like to hear how it went for others on a few points:
Appetite: I keep seeing people say the hunger returns hard, like food is on your mind nonstop. Did that happen to you? How intense was it?
How You Stopped: Did you quit abruptly, or did you reduce the dose gradually / space the injections further apart?
Keeping the Weight Off: Where are you at now? Were you able to hold your weight steady, or did it come back?
How long has it been since your last dose, and how did you handle the switch? Appreciate any stories!