Questionable Testing "Lab" Lab Finds Tirz, Not Reta

RascalRaccoon said:

According to reports, 8 vials came back as tirz with black caps. Also, blue R10 and R20 are pending final results.

A separate test indicates white powder, which points more toward a mistake than mishandling of the orange powder.

It will be interesting to find out how far this goes.
Ugh, I picked up a blue cap R20 kit from China roughly during that period. Honestly, for about a week straight I haven't been able to eat. That's never occurred with my previous supply. A person on TG sent me their test results for the identical batch from the same seller, and it showed reta—but at this point I'm not sure. 😵‍💫
 
Update: HXNET turned out to be the vendor. The test itself was fine — the sample simply isn't Reta.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

RascalRaccoon said:

What is the reason behind the powder being described as orange?
A few suppliers rely on Tang as a filler....
Honestly, I'd gladly hand over more cash for that!

(Seems like that NASA branding got me good, huh).
 
deluge said:

Airborne Daddy said:

RascalRaccoon said:

What is the reason behind the powder being described as orange?
A few suppliers rely on Tang as a filler....
Honestly, I'd gladly hand over more cash for that!

(Seems like that NASA branding got me good, huh).
and mix it using that fresh bac water from the NASA boffins🍊🚀
 
Does nobody experience reduced appetite while on Reta?

My husband is using white cap R10s (since I'm also taking Tirz, I wouldn't be able to notice). I'm curious whether any of those had similar problems?
 
WLBLD said:

Does nobody experience reduced appetite while on Reta?

My husband is using white cap R10s (since I'm also taking Tirz, I wouldn't be able to notice). I'm curious whether any of those had similar problems?
Reta gives me complete appetite suppression. Tirz has never been something I've used, yet nothing else has ever been necessary for me. My response to Reta is simply very strong.
 
Here is yet another sample that turned out to be Tirz. This one came in at 5 mg.
 
RascalRaccoon said:

Chili777 said:

Here is yet another sample that turned out to be Tirz. This one came in at 5 mg.
Are these possibly the identical ‘blue caps’?

Christ
To me, the blue shade looks a bit different. This suggests a problem with the raws or the manufacturer, and it could be widespread.
 
Back
Top