Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yet another peptide myth that really ought to be put to rest, FFS. Where did this nonsense even come from?Wreked said:
Hi everyone!! I’m really new when it comes to peptides, and I just got some RT20, but every puck had come dislodged — can I still use it?
Thanks everyone.
Which myth are you talking about? I'm just starting out with peptides and all I did was ask a question.Derby said:
Yet another peptide myth that really ought to be put to rest, FFS. Where did this nonsense even come from?Wreked said:
Hi everyone!! I’m really new when it comes to peptides, and I just got some RT20, but every puck had come dislodged — can I still use it?
Thanks everyone.
Go search for the definition—actually, I already handled that for you.Wreked said:
Which myth are you talking about? I'm just starting out with peptides and all I did was ask a question.Derby said:
Yet another peptide myth that really ought to be put to rest, FFS. Where did this nonsense even come from?Wreked said:
Hi everyone!! I’m really new when it comes to peptides, and I just got some RT20, but every puck had come dislodged — can I still use it?
Thanks everyone.
That's completely standard.Wreked said:
Hi everyone!! I’m really new when it comes to peptides, and I just got some RT20, but every puck had come dislodged — can I still use it?
Thanks everyone.
That just makes you seem ridiculous — nobody asked you to define the termCNCCurrency said:
Go search for the definition—actually, I already handled that for you.Wreked said:
Which myth are you talking about? I'm just starting out with peptides and all I did was ask a question.Derby said:
Yet another peptide myth that really ought to be put to rest, FFS. Where did this nonsense even come from?Wreked said:
Hi everyone!! I’m really new when it comes to peptides, and I just got some RT20, but every puck had come dislodged — can I still use it?
Thanks everyone.
Nowadays, in common speech, it can also describe a belief many people share that isn't true, or something that exists only in imagination.