Pucks Came Loose

Wreked

Explorer
Joined
Apr 27, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Hi everyone!! I’m really new when it comes to peptides, and I just got some RT20, but every puck had come dislodged — can I still use it?

Thanks everyone.
 
Wreked said:

Hi everyone!! I’m really new when it comes to peptides, and I just got some RT20, but every puck had come dislodged — can I still use it?

Thanks everyone.
Yet another peptide myth that really ought to be put to rest, FFS. Where did this nonsense even come from?
 
Derby said:

Wreked said:

Hi everyone!! I’m really new when it comes to peptides, and I just got some RT20, but every puck had come dislodged — can I still use it?

Thanks everyone.
Yet another peptide myth that really ought to be put to rest, FFS. Where did this nonsense even come from?
Which myth are you talking about? I'm just starting out with peptides and all I did was ask a question.
 
Wreked said:

Derby said:

Wreked said:

Hi everyone!! I’m really new when it comes to peptides, and I just got some RT20, but every puck had come dislodged — can I still use it?

Thanks everyone.
Yet another peptide myth that really ought to be put to rest, FFS. Where did this nonsense even come from?
Which myth are you talking about? I'm just starting out with peptides and all I did was ask a question.
Go search for the definition—actually, I already handled that for you.

Nowadays, in common speech, it can also describe a belief many people share that isn't true, or something that exists only in imagination.
 
There's a common misconception that peptides are fragile enough that a broken puck means the product stops working.

Along the same lines, folks stress over injecting bac water too quickly, dropping a vial on the ground, a day without refrigeration, or rough shaking.

Just to be clear, none of those things will make glp1s any less effective.
 
Wreked said:

Hi everyone!! I’m really new when it comes to peptides, and I just got some RT20, but every puck had come dislodged — can I still use it?

Thanks everyone.
That's completely standard.
 
Hey, these folks aren't telling the truth. Every one of those peptides is no good. Send me a DM and I'll give you my address, ship them over, and I'll get rid of them at no cost. Welcome to the grey!

/S
 
CNCCurrency said:

Wreked said:

Derby said:

Wreked said:

Hi everyone!! I’m really new when it comes to peptides, and I just got some RT20, but every puck had come dislodged — can I still use it?

Thanks everyone.
Yet another peptide myth that really ought to be put to rest, FFS. Where did this nonsense even come from?
Which myth are you talking about? I'm just starting out with peptides and all I did was ask a question.
Go search for the definition—actually, I already handled that for you.

Nowadays, in common speech, it can also describe a belief many people share that isn't true, or something that exists only in imagination.
That just makes you seem ridiculous — nobody asked you to define the term 🤣👏🤣
 
Back
Top