Romulusguy
Explorer
Yesterday PT-141 hit me harder than expected, so I figured I would post about it in case someone else is trying to figure out their dosing.
Two earlier tries were at lower amounts: 0.5mg came and went without any effect, and 1mg did the same. That is why I went with 2.5mg yesterday. Big mistake. It started working around the 45 minute mark. Once I had... handled things... it stayed up anyway. I am talking about 6 hours, possibly longer because I nodded off while still hard. Food was also the last thing on my mind, and when I got up this morning I felt wrecked, like I had done two marathons: sore all over, everything.
Takeaway: only move up by half gram steps
Two earlier tries were at lower amounts: 0.5mg came and went without any effect, and 1mg did the same. That is why I went with 2.5mg yesterday. Big mistake. It started working around the 45 minute mark. Once I had... handled things... it stayed up anyway. I am talking about 6 hours, possibly longer because I nodded off while still hard. Food was also the last thing on my mind, and when I got up this morning I felt wrecked, like I had done two marathons: sore all over, everything.
Takeaway: only move up by half gram steps