Principal in North Texas Arrested for Tirz Sales

swimmer

Explorer
Joined
Jul 2, 2025
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
6c8017cec350fa6893590ccff2a2f4c564bed08998a4a8622aa3e60f2a9c3ea9.jpg




Former Texas Middle School Principal Arrested for Allegedly Selling Weight Loss Drugs to Teachers



Gerardo Moreno Mendez, until recently the head of a middle school in the northern part of Texas, now faces charges over allegations that he supplied prescription slimming medications to colleagues on the staff. The piece cuts off right after ...

c67819dc0ced5eab8731dfd011ddb5490c9c8797e3b0047aab3ad557cc60f244.png



www.yahoo.com
 
Bit of a click-bait post. Naturally, everyone will take it to mean he sold to students — which, going by the story itself (and the non click-bait headline), he did not.
 
This is exactly why selling isn't for me. Several people I've introduced to this world have gone on to sell and make decent money out of it. Fair play to them.
 
CallieKat said:

This is exactly why selling isn't for me. Several people I've introduced to this world have gone on to sell and make decent money out of it. Fair play to them.

Their diet is clearly short on lithium.

But seriously, selling isn't something I'd do either, least of all to co-workers. A more backstabbing bunch is hard to picture — subordinates aside.
 
Gotta love the school board coming out with “Eh, it’s fine!” Perhaps he was only selling to the science faculty for research purposes! 😂

But seriously, as a DL side hustle it is deeply unwise to sell to coworkers at a school…anyone who’s ever worked in one knows a school is a HOTBED for gossip. The staff gossip 10x more than the kids!
 
My ex, who I'm still close to, asked whether I could let her have a 10 mg vial of Tirzepatide to tide her over until her own order arrived. However much I wanted to help, that crosses from possession into distribution. No thank you. Any health issue she had, related or not, would bring questions. So instead I paid for her 68mg order of BPI compounded and passed on my vendor's WhatsApp number 😂🤣.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Dang....
I've been playing around with lithium again. For everyday mood management 5mg comes across as far too strong, though back when my bipolar disorder was still flaring it would have been a godsend. I want to try 1mg a day and see if it's less intense.

Something else I've noticed is that it seems to have altered how my B-vitamins absorb – urine comes out a completely different color on lithium versus off, with much weaker coloration while on and taking identical doses of B vitamins.

HouseCat said:

Gotta love the school board coming out with “Eh, it’s fine!” Perhaps he was only selling to the science faculty for research purposes! 😂

But seriously, as a DL side hustle it is deeply unwise to sell to coworkers at a school…anyone who’s ever worked in one knows a school is a HOTBED for gossip. The staff gossip 10x more than the kids!
Amusing that everyone brought this up... I was about to say the same thing. Plenty of people in education are very... Basic. The sort of crowd with a bit too much respect for the rule of law and a closed mind, on top of being a gossipy bunch.

I used to work blue collar jobs and the whole office knew about my (then) illicit drug use, along with my dabbling in vitamins and grey market nootropics. It wasn't unusual for me to bring in some cool new research chemical for the guys to try. Four years there, no issue.

Pick your audience carefully LOL
 
Don't mess with Texas. Their definition of a "dangerous drug" isn't the same as elsewhere. In other states you're talking about something like Ecstasy. In Texas, any prescription drug used for self-medication can qualify.
 
Calm Logic said:

CallieKat said:

This is exactly why selling isn't for me. Several people I've introduced to this world have gone on to sell and make decent money out of it. Fair play to them.

Their diet is clearly short on lithium.

But seriously, selling isn't something I'd do either, least of all to co-workers. A more backstabbing bunch is hard to picture — subordinates aside.
Consider the kind of money that's on the table. t30 kits at 500 a go, plus a compulsory 350 dollar class covering the basics, and you walk out with 10 syringes and a 10ml vial of bac w/ alcohol wipes. Your 1st vial gets reconstituted and you do your 1st pin right there in class.... id run it on aliases with burner phones and clandestine locations like Fight Club....
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Calm Logic said:

CallieKat said:

This is exactly why selling isn't for me. Several people I've introduced to this world have gone on to sell and make decent money out of it. Fair play to them.

Their diet is clearly short on lithium.

But seriously, selling isn't something I'd do either, least of all to co-workers. A more backstabbing bunch is hard to picture — subordinates aside.
Consider the kind of money that's on the table. t30 kits at 500 a go, plus a compulsory 350 dollar class covering the basics, and you walk out with 10 syringes and a 10ml vial of bac w/ alcohol wipes. Your 1st vial gets reconstituted and you do your 1st pin right there in class.... id run it on aliases with burner phones and clandestine locations like Fight Club....
This is basically the direction I've been wanting to take anyway — somewhere I'd handle the raw side myself. I'm sitting on a pole barn that's pretty much standing empty.
 
Well, obviously the arrest had to happen — otherwise these peptide fiends would be pushing their dangerous peptides on our playgrounds next. Peptides are a gateway drug to ... something.
 
deluge said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Calm Logic said:

CallieKat said:

This is exactly why selling isn't for me. Several people I've introduced to this world have gone on to sell and make decent money out of it. Fair play to them.

Their diet is clearly short on lithium.

But seriously, selling isn't something I'd do either, least of all to co-workers. A more backstabbing bunch is hard to picture — subordinates aside.
Consider the kind of money that's on the table. t30 kits at 500 a go, plus a compulsory 350 dollar class covering the basics, and you walk out with 10 syringes and a 10ml vial of bac w/ alcohol wipes. Your 1st vial gets reconstituted and you do your 1st pin right there in class.... id run it on aliases with burner phones and clandestine locations like Fight Club....
This is basically the direction I've been wanting to take anyway — somewhere I'd handle the raw side myself. I'm sitting on a pole barn that's pretty much standing empty.
So we're heading for an actual real-world Breaking Bad style series, aren't we? Do we all get free samples in advance of your pole barn showing up on the evening news?
 
South Park got there first:

f845c65a281cad01eef5d5bbbf8c77d186c2d4dcf2fa711ab4b846a07a5309e6.webp


That Cartman Ozempic story is the 2024 Paramount+ special called "South Park: The End of Obesity".

In it, Cartman can't get hold of the weight-loss drugs that would change his life. His doctor refuses him Ozempic on cost and insurance grounds, and hands him a comical, unorthodox prescription instead: Lizzo. The special takes sharp aim at the celebrity weight-loss craze, the American healthcare system, and body positivity.

The episode's main beats:

  • The "Lizzo" Prescription:Cartman's doctor says he cannot afford Ozempic, and instead prescribes listening to the singer Lizzo 5 times a day to practice "body positivity" as a lifelong substitute
    • No More Fat Jokes: The special marks a meta-turning point for the show, which effectively vows never again to make fun of people's weight.
    • The Semaglutide Craze: The rest of the town is seized by the popularity of GLP-1 weight-loss injections, laying bare the disparity in who can and cannot get hold of these medications.
    • The Adventure: With the real medicine out of reach, Cartman rounds up his friends (Stan, Kyle, Butters, and Kenny) to work out how to get what they need.
 
Skidude said:

South Park got there first:

View attachment 81

That Cartman Ozempic story is the 2024 Paramount+ special called "South Park: The End of Obesity".

In it, Cartman can't get hold of the weight-loss drugs that would change his life. His doctor refuses him Ozempic on cost and insurance grounds, and hands him a comical, unorthodox prescription instead: Lizzo. The special takes sharp aim at the celebrity weight-loss craze, the American healthcare system, and body positivity.

The episode's main beats:

  • The "Lizzo" Prescription:Cartman's doctor says he cannot afford Ozempic, and instead prescribes listening to the singer Lizzo 5 times a day to practice "body positivity" as a lifelong substitute
    • No More Fat Jokes: The special marks a meta-turning point for the show, which effectively vows never again to make fun of people's weight.
    • The Semaglutide Craze: The rest of the town is seized by the popularity of GLP-1 weight-loss injections, laying bare the disparity in who can and cannot get hold of these medications.
    • The Adventure: With the real medicine out of reach, Cartman rounds up his friends (Stan, Kyle, Butters, and Kenny) to work out how to get what they need.

Love that episode. Hilarious. It lands even funnier now that I'm on Reta and had to learn these waters myself to land a good/reputable vendor.
 
I'd like to see more detail on why selling so little got him arrested, given that a lot of the RUO US mass resellers are Texas-based.

He can't have been subtle about it, handing things over specifically for weight loss.
 
Skidude said:

South Park got there first:

View attachment 81

That Cartman Ozempic story is the 2024 Paramount+ special called "South Park: The End of Obesity".

In it, Cartman can't get hold of the weight-loss drugs that would change his life. His doctor refuses him Ozempic on cost and insurance grounds, and hands him a comical, unorthodox prescription instead: Lizzo. The special takes sharp aim at the celebrity weight-loss craze, the American healthcare system, and body positivity.

The episode's main beats:

  • The "Lizzo" Prescription:Cartman's doctor says he cannot afford Ozempic, and instead prescribes listening to the singer Lizzo 5 times a day to practice "body positivity" as a lifelong substitute
    • No More Fat Jokes: The special marks a meta-turning point for the show, which effectively vows never again to make fun of people's weight.
    • The Semaglutide Craze: The rest of the town is seized by the popularity of GLP-1 weight-loss injections, laying bare the disparity in who can and cannot get hold of these medications.
    • The Adventure: With the real medicine out of reach, Cartman rounds up his friends (Stan, Kyle, Butters, and Kenny) to work out how to get what they need.

LOL. I was actually at a friend's house with my wife for Thanksgiving... umm, I think it was in 2024. I was mid-conversation when I spotted a cluster of people standing about with what looked like epipens — and they were. So up I got and over I went to see what was happening. Just like in the video, someone had a pile of name brand Tirz and was handing it round while everyone injected. I was thinking, man do I ever miss the 90s, let's do some shroomz, lol.
 
Back
Top