Principal in North Texas Arrested for Tirz Sales

BigRed1 said:

I'd like to see more detail on why selling so little got him arrested, given that a lot of the RUO US mass resellers are Texas-based.

He can't have been subtle about it, handing things over specifically for weight loss.
My guess is someone got sick and then reported him. Or it could be the spouse of somebody he sold to. Plenty of spouses/significant others aren't happy about their other half using weight loss drugs.
 
swimmer said:

View attachment 78



Former Texas Middle School Principal Arrested for Allegedly Selling Weight Loss Drugs to Teachers



Gerardo Moreno Mendez, until recently the head of a middle school in the northern part of Texas, now faces charges over allegations that he supplied prescription slimming medications to colleagues on the staff. The piece cuts off right after ...

View attachment 79


www.yahoo.com
No good deed ever goes unpunished ! I get by thanks to a little help from my friends.
 

Attachments

  • 6c8017cec350fa6893590ccff2a2f4c564bed08998a4a8622aa3e60f2a9c3ea9.jpg
    6c8017cec350fa6893590ccff2a2f4c564bed08998a4a8622aa3e60f2a9c3ea9.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 24
  • c67819dc0ced5eab8731dfd011ddb5490c9c8797e3b0047aab3ad557cc60f244.png
    c67819dc0ced5eab8731dfd011ddb5490c9c8797e3b0047aab3ad557cc60f244.png
    664 bytes · Views: 25
Airborne Daddy said:

Calm Logic said:

CallieKat said:

This is exactly why selling isn't for me. Several people I've introduced to this world have gone on to sell and make decent money out of it. Fair play to them.

Their diet is clearly short on lithium.

But seriously, selling isn't something I'd do either, least of all to co-workers. A more backstabbing bunch is hard to picture — subordinates aside.
Consider the kind of money that's on the table. t30 kits at 500 a go, plus a compulsory 350 dollar class covering the basics, and you walk out with 10 syringes and a 10ml vial of bac w/ alcohol wipes. Your 1st vial gets reconstituted and you do your 1st pin right there in class.... id run it on aliases with burner phones and clandestine locations like Fight Club....
Honestly, the standout post was about some bloke flogging 2mg shots to his mates at $15 each, doing them a favour…ALAS! It got taken down before I could answer or read through page 2. (And by “standout” I mean hilariously half-baked — it fed every bit of my WTF?!?!-ness)

Right, the pig masks are sorted, you’re bringing the voice changer, and @deluge is lending us the barn—LET’S GO! 😂🤣😂
 
deleted.user.27 said:

rkbleddyn said:

Well, obviously the arrest had to happen — otherwise these peptide fiends would be pushing their dangerous peptides on our playgrounds next. Peptides are a gateway drug to ... something.
🤣
Right, so the next station on this line is satanic rites and bestiality! Not happening in a small town like ours, you unhinged peptide-obsessed horny freak — butthole surfer, mookie-licking wannabe!
 
HouseCat said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Calm Logic said:

CallieKat said:

This is exactly why selling isn't for me. Several people I've introduced to this world have gone on to sell and make decent money out of it. Fair play to them.

Their diet is clearly short on lithium.

But seriously, selling isn't something I'd do either, least of all to co-workers. A more backstabbing bunch is hard to picture — subordinates aside.
Consider the kind of money that's on the table. t30 kits at 500 a go, plus a compulsory 350 dollar class covering the basics, and you walk out with 10 syringes and a 10ml vial of bac w/ alcohol wipes. Your 1st vial gets reconstituted and you do your 1st pin right there in class.... id run it on aliases with burner phones and clandestine locations like Fight Club....
Honestly, the standout post was about some bloke flogging 2mg shots to his mates at $15 each, doing them a favour…ALAS! It got taken down before I could answer or read through page 2. (And by “standout” I mean hilariously half-baked — it fed every bit of my WTF?!?!-ness)

Right, the pig masks are sorted, you’re bringing the voice changer, and @deluge is lending us the barn—LET’S GO! 😂🤣😂

36e9c44ff24d51c6fbec1fff1761d761e8e8c7a3a44c91cb1ddd8181f4a52b85.gif


EDIT: True story — 1/4 of the pole barn is already taken up by a moonshine enterprise...
 
HouseCat said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Calm Logic said:

CallieKat said:

This is exactly why selling isn't for me. Several people I've introduced to this world have gone on to sell and make decent money out of it. Fair play to them.

Their diet is clearly short on lithium.

But seriously, selling isn't something I'd do either, least of all to co-workers. A more backstabbing bunch is hard to picture — subordinates aside.
Consider the kind of money that's on the table. t30 kits at 500 a go, plus a compulsory 350 dollar class covering the basics, and you walk out with 10 syringes and a 10ml vial of bac w/ alcohol wipes. Your 1st vial gets reconstituted and you do your 1st pin right there in class.... id run it on aliases with burner phones and clandestine locations like Fight Club....
Honestly, the standout post was about some bloke flogging 2mg shots to his mates at $15 each, doing them a favour…ALAS! It got taken down before I could answer or read through page 2. (And by “standout” I mean hilariously half-baked — it fed every bit of my WTF?!?!-ness)

Right, the pig masks are sorted, you’re bringing the voice changer, and @deluge is lending us the barn—LET’S GO! 😂🤣😂
OMG! The whole thread got deleted that fast?!

It was turning into a holiday favorite!
 
deluge said:

HouseCat said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Calm Logic said:

CallieKat said:

This is exactly why selling isn't for me. Several people I've introduced to this world have gone on to sell and make decent money out of it. Fair play to them.

Their diet is clearly short on lithium.

But seriously, selling isn't something I'd do either, least of all to co-workers. A more backstabbing bunch is hard to picture — subordinates aside.
Consider the kind of money that's on the table. t30 kits at 500 a go, plus a compulsory 350 dollar class covering the basics, and you walk out with 10 syringes and a 10ml vial of bac w/ alcohol wipes. Your 1st vial gets reconstituted and you do your 1st pin right there in class.... id run it on aliases with burner phones and clandestine locations like Fight Club....
Honestly, the standout post was about some bloke flogging 2mg shots to his mates at $15 each, doing them a favour…ALAS! It got taken down before I could answer or read through page 2. (And by “standout” I mean hilariously half-baked — it fed every bit of my WTF?!?!-ness)

Right, the pig masks are sorted, you’re bringing the voice changer, and @deluge is lending us the barn—LET’S GO! 😂🤣😂

View attachment 84

EDIT: True story — 1/4 of the pole barn is already taken up by a moonshine enterprise...

38989c294a4cb1f6ca6fccd156593a52864d86bbea3a190eff4858646faf43b6.gif


Ready for Operation Bad Idea! We’ll get ‘em sozzled on the moonshine and then they won’t have a clue where this place is. All the pieces are dropping into position…

Vriende said:

HouseCat said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Calm Logic said:

CallieKat said:

This is exactly why selling isn't for me. Several people I've introduced to this world have gone on to sell and make decent money out of it. Fair play to them.

Their diet is clearly short on lithium.

But seriously, selling isn't something I'd do either, least of all to co-workers. A more backstabbing bunch is hard to picture — subordinates aside.
Consider the kind of money that's on the table. t30 kits at 500 a go, plus a compulsory 350 dollar class covering the basics, and you walk out with 10 syringes and a 10ml vial of bac w/ alcohol wipes. Your 1st vial gets reconstituted and you do your 1st pin right there in class.... id run it on aliases with burner phones and clandestine locations like Fight Club....
Honestly, the standout post was about some bloke flogging 2mg shots to his mates at $15 each, doing them a favour…ALAS! It got taken down before I could answer or read through page 2. (And by “standout” I mean hilariously half-baked — it fed every bit of my WTF?!?!-ness)

Right, the pig masks are sorted, you’re bringing the voice changer, and @deluge is lending us the barn—LET’S GO! 😂🤣😂
OMG! The whole thread got deleted that fast?!

It was turning into a holiday favorite!
Gutted, honestly. By the time I turned up, @randompersonrandom may or may not have answered the summons (there was more than one) — I never found out, and I didn’t get to the end of page 1 either. Deliciously, painfully awkward, in the very best way! I only arrived after he’d stripped the prices and the logistics out of his opening post…thankfully somebody had quoted it, so the absurdity was preserved for me. That was #epicfail, upgraded.
 
HouseCat said:

deluge said:

HouseCat said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Calm Logic said:

CallieKat said:

This is exactly why selling isn't for me. Several people I've introduced to this world have gone on to sell and make decent money out of it. Fair play to them.

Their diet is clearly short on lithium.

But seriously, selling isn't something I'd do either, least of all to co-workers. A more backstabbing bunch is hard to picture — subordinates aside.
Consider the kind of money that's on the table. t30 kits at 500 a go, plus a compulsory 350 dollar class covering the basics, and you walk out with 10 syringes and a 10ml vial of bac w/ alcohol wipes. Your 1st vial gets reconstituted and you do your 1st pin right there in class.... id run it on aliases with burner phones and clandestine locations like Fight Club....
Honestly, the standout post was about some bloke flogging 2mg shots to his mates at $15 each, doing them a favour…ALAS! It got taken down before I could answer or read through page 2. (And by “standout” I mean hilariously half-baked — it fed every bit of my WTF?!?!-ness)

Right, the pig masks are sorted, you’re bringing the voice changer, and @deluge is lending us the barn—LET’S GO! 😂🤣😂

View attachment 84

EDIT: True story — 1/4 of the pole barn is already taken up by a moonshine enterprise...

View attachment 85

Ready for Operation Bad Idea! We’ll get ‘em sozzled on the moonshine and then they won’t have a clue where this place is. All the pieces are dropping into position…

Vriende said:

HouseCat said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Calm Logic said:

CallieKat said:

This is exactly why selling isn't for me. Several people I've introduced to this world have gone on to sell and make decent money out of it. Fair play to them.

Their diet is clearly short on lithium.

But seriously, selling isn't something I'd do either, least of all to co-workers. A more backstabbing bunch is hard to picture — subordinates aside.
Consider the kind of money that's on the table. t30 kits at 500 a go, plus a compulsory 350 dollar class covering the basics, and you walk out with 10 syringes and a 10ml vial of bac w/ alcohol wipes. Your 1st vial gets reconstituted and you do your 1st pin right there in class.... id run it on aliases with burner phones and clandestine locations like Fight Club....
Honestly, the standout post was about some bloke flogging 2mg shots to his mates at $15 each, doing them a favour…ALAS! It got taken down before I could answer or read through page 2. (And by “standout” I mean hilariously half-baked — it fed every bit of my WTF?!?!-ness)

Right, the pig masks are sorted, you’re bringing the voice changer, and @deluge is lending us the barn—LET’S GO! 😂🤣😂
OMG! The whole thread got deleted that fast?!

It was turning into a holiday favorite!
Gutted, honestly. By the time I turned up, @randompersonrandom may or may not have answered the summons (there was more than one) — I never found out, and I didn’t get to the end of page 1 either. Deliciously, painfully awkward, in the very best way! I only arrived after he’d stripped the prices and the logistics out of his opening post…thankfully somebody had quoted it, so the absurdity was preserved for me. That was #epicfail, upgraded.

she never did 🙁

Last seen Today at 12:39 PM

Member Since Aug 9, 2025

randompersonrandom​#-randompersonrandomGLP-1 Specialist · From Texas

the signal never reached her
 
Damn it all!

Anyway — I was out in the suburbs at the house of a family that took me in years back, baking a batch of Jesus Peaches Pies and drumming along with their kids, and by the time I got home the whole thing had blown up without me. That windbag who never stops promoting himself is gone, and so is the bloke who can't stop going on about Ronald Regan. From what I gather somebody got caught selling shots. Missed the lot.

The pies turned out fine, mind you. Those get made at Easter and on the 4th of July, and come Thanksgiving and Christmas the Blood of Jesus Pie takes over.
 
Back
Top