Hi everyone,
Whenever I stand up quickly or get out of bed, I've been getting really light headed. On top of that, any kind of cardio brings on intense heart palpitations and I'm short of breath. Just climbing 1 flight of stairs leaves me completely gassed. Has anyone else had this happen while on Reta? Right now I'm on 1mg and have been for 7 weeks total (the first 4 weeks I was at 0.5mg).
Thanks!
Whenever I stand up quickly or get out of bed, I've been getting really light headed. On top of that, any kind of cardio brings on intense heart palpitations and I'm short of breath. Just climbing 1 flight of stairs leaves me completely gassed. Has anyone else had this happen while on Reta? Right now I'm on 1mg and have been for 7 weeks total (the first 4 weeks I was at 0.5mg).
Thanks!