Explorer
Hi everyone,
I'm still pretty fresh to this space and picking up a lot. I've been hunting around for answers to a few things and haven't had much luck finding them easily. Maybe my search skills just aren't up to par, or maybe there just aren't many threads covering these topics. Regardless, I'll keep digging, but if any of you experienced folks feel like helping someone out by answering any of these, I'd really appreciate it.
- I've noticed that certain peptides need or do better with AA added as a buffer. From what I've gathered, "Glacial" is usable because it's pure, but I can only find it through chemistry suppliers and not in sealed sterile packaging. Is that what everyone here uses, or am I overlooking something?
- I'm trying to understand why someone would want to buy vials containing GLP1s that go above 60mg. As far as I know, the highest dose for any GLP is 15mg/wk. That works out to about 60mg/mo. So what's the point of getting vials with more than that? Is everyone injecting beyond the recommended max? Sharing vials among several people? Or is there some extra storage trick I haven't come across yet that keeps a vial good for longer?
I'll add more questions as they come up. Thanks, everyone.
I'm still pretty fresh to this space and picking up a lot. I've been hunting around for answers to a few things and haven't had much luck finding them easily. Maybe my search skills just aren't up to par, or maybe there just aren't many threads covering these topics. Regardless, I'll keep digging, but if any of you experienced folks feel like helping someone out by answering any of these, I'd really appreciate it.
- I've noticed that certain peptides need or do better with AA added as a buffer. From what I've gathered, "Glacial" is usable because it's pure, but I can only find it through chemistry suppliers and not in sealed sterile packaging. Is that what everyone here uses, or am I overlooking something?
- I'm trying to understand why someone would want to buy vials containing GLP1s that go above 60mg. As far as I know, the highest dose for any GLP is 15mg/wk. That works out to about 60mg/mo. So what's the point of getting vials with more than that? Is everyone injecting beyond the recommended max? Sharing vials among several people? Or is there some extra storage trick I haven't come across yet that keeps a vial good for longer?
I'll add more questions as they come up. Thanks, everyone.