mineymo said:
ReeRee said:
Hey everyone,
I'm dealing with Cancer in my lungs. Does anybody here have knowledge about the peptide PNC27?
Knowing whether it actually does anything would be useful to me. Perhaps there's someone who has taken it personally.
I'm interested in giving it a shot.
Hi ReeRee,
Learning about your cancer is truly saddening. Right now my brother is dealing with cancer too, and since I'm really into peptides, I've put in hours looking into compounds that could possibly help. PNC27 came up in that search. The thing is, it's far from a simple question of "will this fight my cancer" — these peptides act along particular pathways, and a number of them need specific proteins to be present in the tumour. My brother's tumour was tested so the mutations and genetic material could be identified, which made it simpler to work out which treatments might do something and which would do nothing whatsoever.
Early case reports have linked PNC27 to severe GI bleeding in certain people, which stood out to us as a serious warning sign. What's more intriguing, though, is exploring peptides that could help the body cope during treatment. I won't name any in particular, but there are quite believable choices that might make chemo/radiotherapy easier to get through and could, in theory, have a positive impact on a tumour (though that part would be secondary and is, naturally, unproven)
Unfortunately, I doubt we'll ever see easily accessible peptides such as KPV, Ghk-Cu, Ta1 and Mots-c studied at length within cancer research, because chemotherapy is far too profitable. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but my view is that peptide use in cancer will remain a 'shot in the dark'…
Wishing you the best on your journey x