Plasma Donation on Reta: Any Personal Experiences?

birdwhacker said:

mtomm said:

birdwhacker said:

mtomm said:

I quit doing it since I wasn't able to give a truthful answer to the screening question about injecting a substance my doctor hadn't prescribed. If I told the truth, they'd turn me away.
They're only asking that question to check for STDs. Whatever drugs you're on doesn't matter to them.
I'm with you that peptides probably aren't on their radar. That said, Cumulus made a point above that sticks with me: using Chinese drugs on yourself is one matter, but pushing that onto another person is something I'd rather not do.
People without housing who use drugs cover the cost of their substances by selling plasma. I'm certain peptides don't raise any red flags.
Still, passing the screening would mean lying, and I'm not at that level of desperation yet. That said, if it ever comes down to a choice between my tirz and being dishonest, I'll be rethinking things. 😁 Your input is definitely noted.
 
birdwhacker said:

mtomm said:

I quit doing it since I wasn't able to give a truthful answer to the screening question about injecting a substance my doctor hadn't prescribed. If I told the truth, they'd turn me away.
They're only asking that question to check for STDs. Whatever drugs you're on doesn't matter to them.
Gave blood this morning. No questions came up about recreational drugs whatsoever. The only thing they screened for was injecting yourself without a prescription. Since I write my own prescription, I said no.
 
mtomm said:

birdwhacker said:

mtomm said:

I quit doing it since I wasn't able to give a truthful answer to the screening question about injecting a substance my doctor hadn't prescribed. If I told the truth, they'd turn me away.
They're only asking that question to check for STDs. Whatever drugs you're on doesn't matter to them.
I'm with you that peptides probably aren't on their radar. That said, Cumulus made a point above that sticks with me: using Chinese drugs on yourself is one matter, but pushing that onto another person is something I'd rather not do.
The only thing you'd be handing over is some good glucose and lipid numbers.....
 
Airborne Daddy said:

mtomm said:

birdwhacker said:

mtomm said:

I quit doing it since I wasn't able to give a truthful answer to the screening question about injecting a substance my doctor hadn't prescribed. If I told the truth, they'd turn me away.
They're only asking that question to check for STDs. Whatever drugs you're on doesn't matter to them.
I'm with you that peptides probably aren't on their radar. That said, Cumulus made a point above that sticks with me: using Chinese drugs on yourself is one matter, but pushing that onto another person is something I'd rather not do.
The only thing you'd be handing over is some good glucose and lipid numbers.....
Yeah, that's something I've got too. 😆
 
Back
Top