randomUsername451dsa
Explorer
Hey, I just want some feedback about what to do next.
My plan is to change from reta over to tirz, purely to hold the weight I'm at now. Every 4th day I take 1.75mg of Reta. For roughly 1 month my weight hasn't moved, and I'd been using reta for about 3 months. What I'm after with tirz is a lower resting HR, improved HRV, and anhedonia that isn't as bad.
I'd like advice on how to make the switch, or for someone to say that tirz won't do anything for HR, HRV or anhedonia.
My plan is to change from reta over to tirz, purely to hold the weight I'm at now. Every 4th day I take 1.75mg of Reta. For roughly 1 month my weight hasn't moved, and I'd been using reta for about 3 months. What I'm after with tirz is a lower resting HR, improved HRV, and anhedonia that isn't as bad.
I'd like advice on how to make the switch, or for someone to say that tirz won't do anything for HR, HRV or anhedonia.