JohannesSweden77
Explorer
Since I'm a dumb ass, I've flipped my schedule around so many times that my body can't tell which dose is actually floating around in it right now.
I ran 10mg a week, then 10mg each 5 days, then 5mg each 3 days, then 7mg each 3 days. These days I feel stupid, and honestly I can't say whether the tirz is doing anything. The scale isn't going up, but it isn't going down either, which is the entire point. Sure, I had 2 weeks of vacation, and I stayed sensible about it, keeping my training nearly as hard as usual, so standing still there would make sense to me — but I'm still still. On the scale.
Earlier on I wasn't dropping fast either, what with the training and the protein-heavy eating for muscle growth. Still, a little came off each week. Now nothing.
So the good 'ol days are the target again, and my thinking (I'm dumb, keep that in mind, ok!) is to move back onto every 7 days, or every 5 days, taking it slowly — one extra day and 0,5mg per pin until both the dose and the schedule are where they were.
Keeping the dose low only ever made sense because mounjaro was on my shelf and pushing it up cost way too much — but these days half the fridge is full of tirz.
How does that sound? 7 days, or 5? Nudge the dose up bit by bit?
For me the food noise and the cravings creep in after about 5 days, though it isn't that bad. Grown man here, I can handle it! Shame my brain stopped at 10
I ran 10mg a week, then 10mg each 5 days, then 5mg each 3 days, then 7mg each 3 days. These days I feel stupid, and honestly I can't say whether the tirz is doing anything. The scale isn't going up, but it isn't going down either, which is the entire point. Sure, I had 2 weeks of vacation, and I stayed sensible about it, keeping my training nearly as hard as usual, so standing still there would make sense to me — but I'm still still. On the scale.
Earlier on I wasn't dropping fast either, what with the training and the protein-heavy eating for muscle growth. Still, a little came off each week. Now nothing.
So the good 'ol days are the target again, and my thinking (I'm dumb, keep that in mind, ok!) is to move back onto every 7 days, or every 5 days, taking it slowly — one extra day and 0,5mg per pin until both the dose and the schedule are where they were.
Keeping the dose low only ever made sense because mounjaro was on my shelf and pushing it up cost way too much — but these days half the fridge is full of tirz.
How does that sound? 7 days, or 5? Nudge the dose up bit by bit?
For me the food noise and the cravings creep in after about 5 days, though it isn't that bad. Grown man here, I can handle it! Shame my brain stopped at 10