Phomemo M220 Labeling: Anyone Else Using It?

pepshi

Explorer
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I've been hunting for silver or holographic labels that fit the M220 in 40x20mm, but white is all I can seem to track down. Does anyone know of a nearby size that the M220 accepts and comes in silver or holographic, and that sits well on 3ML vials?
 
CNCCurrency said:

amazon

Hoping this is useful — the amazon link is up above.
They measure 40mmX30mm. The 40x20 version is something I've been hunting for too. Nowhere has it yet, at least not that I've come across. There are all sorts of other sizes and finishes out there, but tracking down the 40x20 holo for the M220 is ridiculously difficult.
 
CNCCurrency said:

amazon

Hoping this is useful — the amazon link is up above.
Thanks, but as AlexSilver mentioned, those are a lot larger. What we need is roughly .75" in width. I picked up the 2x1 cables, and they're too wide.

AlexSilver said:

CNCCurrency said:

amazon

Hoping this is useful — the amazon link is up above.
They measure 40mmX30mm. The 40x20 version is something I've been hunting for too. Nowhere has it yet, at least not that I've come across. There are all sorts of other sizes and finishes out there, but tracking down the 40x20 holo for the M220 is ridiculously difficult.
If you come across any, please tell me—it's wild that nothing like this is made for the phomemo, while the niimbot m2 offers that size, yet it won't function with the M220.
 
Back
Top