I've been hunting for silver or holographic labels that fit the M220 in 40x20mm, but white is all I can seem to track down. Does anyone know of a nearby size that the M220 accepts and comes in silver or holographic, and that sits well on 3ML vials?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They measure 40mmX30mm. The 40x20 version is something I've been hunting for too. Nowhere has it yet, at least not that I've come across. There are all sorts of other sizes and finishes out there, but tracking down the 40x20 holo for the M220 is ridiculously difficult.
Thanks, but as AlexSilver mentioned, those are a lot larger. What we need is roughly .75" in width. I picked up the 2x1 cables, and they're too wide.
If you come across any, please tell me—it's wild that nothing like this is made for the phomemo, while the niimbot m2 offers that size, yet it won't function with the M220.AlexSilver said:
They measure 40mmX30mm. The 40x20 version is something I've been hunting for too. Nowhere has it yet, at least not that I've come across. There are all sorts of other sizes and finishes out there, but tracking down the 40x20 holo for the M220 is ridiculously difficult.
Exactly what I need! Sadly, shipping to Hawaii isn't offered by Aliexpress