Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Right now I'm taking Enbrel along with leflunomide, yet flares keep happening and my inflammation markers remain extremely high. My KLOW should arrive today, so I'll find out how it works for me.GiffMeReta said:
I'm on Skyrizie, which has mostly gotten it under control. It's a biologic rather than a peptide, and insurance covers it; through a manufacturer program that's open to anyone, my out-of-pocket cost is $0.
That said, I still have some lingering pain and inflammation.
With CJC-1295 I sleep better, and the leftover pain has disappeared completely; I use it 5 times per week.
My remaining inflammation has gone down thanks to GHK-Cu; my scalp had been clear, though I noticed a few flakes again today; I take 2mg each day.
Still, this topic really interests me; I'll keep an eye out for what others have experienced.
Let us know how it goes. I'm really curious whether you'll see results from this.Morgoth said:
Right now I'm taking Enbrel along with leflunomide, yet flares keep happening and my inflammation markers remain extremely high. My KLOW should arrive today, so I'll find out how it works for me.GiffMeReta said:
I'm on Skyrizie, which has mostly gotten it under control. It's a biologic rather than a peptide, and insurance covers it; through a manufacturer program that's open to anyone, my out-of-pocket cost is $0.
That said, I still have some lingering pain and inflammation.
With CJC-1295 I sleep better, and the leftover pain has disappeared completely; I use it 5 times per week.
My remaining inflammation has gone down thanks to GHK-Cu; my scalp had been clear, though I noticed a few flakes again today; I take 2mg each day.
Still, this topic really interests me; I'll keep an eye out for what others have experienced.