When it comes to peptides that need to be dosed while fasted — I'm mainly wondering about GHRP-2 and others like it, since from what I understand, consuming food too soon before or after can mess with insulin response and weaken the peptide's effect — does anyone know or think that "fasting" here would also mean staying away from zero sugar drinks?
I usually drink zero sugar sodas/teas/etc. in the morning or before bed. I've been assuming that since they have no sugar or calories, they don't break the fast and aren't interfering with my peptides. But am I mistaken — do they still cause some kind of insulin response that could get in the way?
If I have to, I'm fine with switching to just water around dosing, but I'd really rather keep my zero sugar drinks if it turns out not to matter lol.
I usually drink zero sugar sodas/teas/etc. in the morning or before bed. I've been assuming that since they have no sugar or calories, they don't break the fast and aren't interfering with my peptides. But am I mistaken — do they still cause some kind of insulin response that could get in the way?
If I have to, I'm fine with switching to just water around dosing, but I'd really rather keep my zero sugar drinks if it turns out not to matter lol.