Peptide quality?

Ennya

Explorer
Joined
May 27, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Deutschland
Over the past few months, I've seen what looks like a serious decline in quality. The Reta 10mg I picked up last month is nowhere near the Reta 5mg I got five months ago. In my view, the quality has dropped drastically. Has anyone else run into the same thing?
 
Over the past few months, it seems to me that quality has dropped noticeably. The Reta 10mg I picked up last month is nowhere near as good as the Reta 5mg I got five months back. In my view, the quality has declined drastically. Has anyone else run into the same thing?
 
Could it just be tolerance that's developed over time? If you've been using Reta for 5 months, your tolerance is probably much higher than you realize, assuming you never took a break. Even in cases where people return to GLP1s they previously used, they often find it doesn't work as well for them anymore.
 
No, it hasn't been five months of use for me. The purchase was five months back, but I never touched it. When I began the new batch from last month, nothing happened; so I tried the 5mg from the earlier buy, and the difference in quality was obvious. That older one worked really well, and it cut my appetite.
 
Ennya said:

No, it hasn't been five months of use for me. The purchase was five months back, but I never touched it. When I began the new batch from last month, nothing happened; so I tried the 5mg from the earlier buy, and the difference in quality was obvious. That older one worked really well, and it cut my appetite.
I picked up tirzepatide and Cagrisema together with my latest order, and not a single one of them did anything. At first I figured the issue was on my end. Then I went back and tried the stuff I'd purchased five months earlier — that's when it became clear the newer peptides are no good.
 
Ennya said:

No, it hasn't been five months of use for me. The purchase was five months back, but I never touched it. When I began the new batch from last month, nothing happened; so I tried the 5mg from the earlier buy, and the difference in quality was obvious. That older one worked really well, and it cut my appetite.
When you say quality, do you mean the appearance of the puck? It would also help to have stats and dosing details.
 
Last month's purchase was 10mg, and at 1.6mg weekly, nothing happened. So I switched to the 5mg product—1.6mg per week of the peptide I'd picked up five months before—and the outcome was noticeably stronger.
 
Ennya said:

Ennya said:

No, it hasn't been five months of use for me. The purchase was five months back, but I never touched it. When I began the new batch from last month, nothing happened; so I tried the 5mg from the earlier buy, and the difference in quality was obvious. That older one worked really well, and it cut my appetite.
I picked up tirzepatide and Cagrisema together with my latest order, and not a single one of them did anything. At first I figured the issue was on my end. Then I went back and tried the stuff I'd purchased five months earlier — that's when it became clear the newer peptides are no good.
What lab handled the testing, and what results came back?
 
Ennya said:

Ennya said:

No, it hasn't been five months of use for me. The purchase was five months back, but I never touched it. When I began the new batch from last month, nothing happened; so I tried the 5mg from the earlier buy, and the difference in quality was obvious. That older one worked really well, and it cut my appetite.
I picked up tirzepatide and Cagrisema together with my latest order, and not a single one of them did anything. At first I figured the issue was on my end. Then I went back and tried the stuff I'd purchased five months earlier — that's when it became clear the newer peptides are no good.
Sadly, it's possible your most recent order was simply bunk.

As for what you originally asked, though — my take is that with testing turning into more and more of a requirement and an expectation, poor-quality batches and products are simply more visible now. Whether the market's quality itself is shifting that much, I'm not sure; it may be more that the market has become more transparent and that's what we're seeing.
 
Ennya said:

Last month's purchase was 10mg, and at 1.6mg weekly, nothing happened. So I switched to the 5mg product—1.6mg per week of the peptide I'd picked up five months before—and the outcome was noticeably stronger.
Did you use up the whole 10mg vial, or for how long did you take it?
 
Ennya said:

Last month's purchase was 10mg, and at 1.6mg weekly, nothing happened. So I switched to the 5mg product—1.6mg per week of the peptide I'd picked up five months before—and the outcome was noticeably stronger.
For how many weeks did you run each one? Because the dose stayed the same both times, what you're feeling could just be steady state kicking in. That wouldn't automatically point to a quality difference.
 
Ennya said:

Ennya said:

No, it hasn't been five months of use for me. The purchase was five months back, but I never touched it. When I began the new batch from last month, nothing happened; so I tried the 5mg from the earlier buy, and the difference in quality was obvious. That older one worked really well, and it cut my appetite.
I picked up tirzepatide and Cagrisema together with my latest order, and not a single one of them did anything. At first I figured the issue was on my end. Then I went back and tried the stuff I'd purchased five months earlier — that's when it became clear the newer peptides are no good.
I really don't think the product is bad. If neither of the other 2 worked, it's probably something on your end. How many 5mg vials did you get, and what amount of BAC did you use to reconstitute the 5mg and the 10mg? When did you recon each one?
 
...and what do you mean by 'test'...are you talking about trying it on yourself? If you shipped it off and got a lab to check its mass and purity, then the test results will show you what's in it...Anything beyond that is nothing but subjective guesswork.
 
Ennya said:

Over the past few months, it seems to me that quality has dropped noticeably. The Reta 10mg I picked up last month is nowhere near as good as the Reta 5mg I got five months back. In my view, the quality has declined drastically. Has anyone else run into the same thing?
No
 
To understand your situation, we'd need quite a bit more detail.

My guess is that you may have gone with pre-loaded pens. If that's the case, there's a decent possibility the product wasn't what you thought you were buying.

If a vial was what you purchased, had it already been mixed, or did you handle the reconstitution yourself?

Did you ever send the product out for lab testing?
 
I never sent anything off for lab testing. This was purely something I noticed; after talking with the suppl... he admitted it—the peptides really were of quality ❌↘️, though according to him the factory would make improvements going forward. I wanted to know why he'd sell them to me when he knew the quality was bad, but no answer came. That's the reason I asked whether others had gone through the same thing. Yes, I did the mixing on my own. The peptide from last month's purchase I used for three weeks and saw nothing, while the one from five months ago I used for one week.
 
Ennya said:

I never sent anything off for lab testing. This was purely something I noticed; after talking with the suppl... he admitted it—the peptides really were of quality ❌↘️, though according to him the factory would make improvements going forward. I wanted to know why he'd sell them to me when he knew the quality was bad, but no answer came. That's the reason I asked whether others had gone through the same thing. Yes, I did the mixing on my own. The peptide from last month's purchase I used for three weeks and saw nothing, while the one from five months ago I used for one week.
Wait, what? The supplier just came out and said that, and you hadn't shown them anything?

3d9f48a9544b32ba26a74a7930d3e6fce67a8cdfb93795b1b8c104d197068b33.gif
 
Ennya said:

I never sent anything off for lab testing. This was purely something I noticed; after talking with the suppl... he admitted it—the peptides really were of quality ❌↘️, though according to him the factory would make improvements going forward. I wanted to know why he'd sell them to me when he knew the quality was bad, but no answer came. That's the reason I asked whether others had gone through the same thing. Yes, I did the mixing on my own. The peptide from last month's purchase I used for three weeks and saw nothing, while the one from five months ago I used for one week.
The phrase “the factory would improve the quality” strikes me as somewhat of a warning sign. To me, that seems strange. Another thing that seems off: I’m not aware of many peptides that have even come back with poor purity results. For instance, HGH occasionally shows up at around 90 percent. At times you encounter a striking drop, such as that recent 25 percent reduction with SS-31. And weren’t there 10mg vials of Reta being sold that turned out to be 5mg? Perhaps what you received was an extremely underdosed vial or something along those lines.
 
Another thing I've come across: repeatedly hitting the same injection site may keep it from getting into your system the way it should, or so I've heard. So make sure you move the injection spot each time, keeping at least 3 inches of distance. It resets once 4 weeks have passed.
 
Back
Top