TazaTaza
Explorer
I've been browsing various groups and sites, and I've picked up on something odd happening with Reta batches recently. A lot of people are reporting cloudy vials even when they use H water, or the product turning out to be completely bunk. I can't speak to overall quality. That said, Reta is seeing a huge surge, so it wouldn't shock me if supply couldn't match demand and quality dipped a little.
You ought to share the cap color, the vendor, and/or get into a group test. Your anecdotal evidence is probably enough to conclude your new one is bunk + the vendor you bought from basically admitted it was "bad".
In my opinion, it's cheaper to drop the kit and buy a new one from a vendor with a better reputation.
You ought to share the cap color, the vendor, and/or get into a group test. Your anecdotal evidence is probably enough to conclude your new one is bunk + the vendor you bought from basically admitted it was "bad".
In my opinion, it's cheaper to drop the kit and buy a new one from a vendor with a better reputation.