Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Applying GHK-Cu and Matrixyl to the skin topically wouldn’t do any harm.vale113 said:
Does any peptide exist that could help with dermatitis? Mine tends to flare up during particular seasons, and it has gotten worse after I began retatrutide—probably due to the dryness it brings on.
I'll test it out; it shouldn't encourage cancer the way BPC does—at least, that's the impression I got from what I read.Chili777 said:
(eczema) — KPV sorts out my atopic dermatitis.
What I believe you're getting at is angiogenesis being encouraged, rather than cancer specifically.vale113 said:
I'll test it out; it shouldn't encourage cancer the way BPC does—at least, that's the impression I got from what I read.Chili777 said:
(eczema) — KPV sorts out my atopic dermatitis.
Yes, that is what I was getting at; but sadly, there is no way for us to be sure that none of us have any.Skidude said:
What I believe you're getting at is angiogenesis being encouraged, rather than cancer specifically.vale113 said:
I'll test it out; it shouldn't encourage cancer the way BPC does—at least, that's the impression I got from what I read.Chili777 said:
(eczema) — KPV sorts out my atopic dermatitis.
Should a tumor already be present, this can accelerate its growth—and that applies to benign ones too, not just malignant.
BPC-157 is a synthetic peptide recognized for its potent capacity to stimulate angiogenesis (the development of new blood vessels)
Angiogenesis—the development of new blood vessels—on its own does not give rise to tumors. The concern arises only when a tumor is already there. During their earliest, microscopic phases, tumors depend completely on pre-existing blood vessels to stay alive. When a tumor grows to a particular size (usually around 1 to 2 millimeters), it sets off the "angiogenic switch," prompting new blood vessels to form and deliver the oxygen and nutrients it needs. It is this vascular network that lets the tumor expand quickly and allows cancer cells to travel (metastasize) elsewhere in the body. [1, 2, 3, 4]