Peptide options for dermatitis?

vale113

Explorer
Joined
Apr 12, 2026
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Location
Italia
Does any peptide exist that could help with dermatitis? Mine tends to flare up during particular seasons, and it has gotten worse after I began retatrutide—probably due to the dryness it brings on.
 
I've come across KPV being mentioned for skin problems, in both injectable and topical forms. That said, I haven't personally tried it for this.



bd616b83f85095dc308dce1ed2f6124df83db911a864736b705024c05dd09531.jpg




KPV Eczema Complete Guide 2026 — Mechanism & Research



According to this, KPV may be beneficial for eczema via anti-inflammatory pathways and melanocortin receptor activation — covering research, dosing, and application protocols.

89a63457036795118d8b3f40549ce7b99dd0cf70c728387d4506d6f8912e51dd.webp



www.realpeptides.co
 
vale113 said:

Does any peptide exist that could help with dermatitis? Mine tends to flare up during particular seasons, and it has gotten worse after I began retatrutide—probably due to the dryness it brings on.
Applying GHK-Cu and Matrixyl to the skin topically wouldn’t do any harm.
 
Chili777 said:

(eczema) — KPV sorts out my atopic dermatitis.
I'll test it out; it shouldn't encourage cancer the way BPC does—at least, that's the impression I got from what I read.
 
Too early for any results, but I'm hoping KPV does something for mine too. Right now it's part of KLOW, and next up is a GHKCU-KPV only blend
 
I've never dealt with dermatitis myself. Still, based on what other users have posted, I'd agree that KPV and GHK-Cu seem like they could be useful for skin problems. I use KLOW intermittently, and it includes those 2 peptides. One thing to keep in mind: KLOW has BPC-157 in it too, and that's something you're worried about.
 
vale113 said:

Chili777 said:

(eczema) — KPV sorts out my atopic dermatitis.
I'll test it out; it shouldn't encourage cancer the way BPC does—at least, that's the impression I got from what I read.
What I believe you're getting at is angiogenesis being encouraged, rather than cancer specifically.

Should a tumor already be present, this can accelerate its growth—and that applies to benign ones too, not just malignant.

BPC-157 is a synthetic peptide recognized for its potent capacity to stimulate angiogenesis (the development of new blood vessels)

Angiogenesis—the development of new blood vessels—on its own does not give rise to tumors. The concern arises only when a tumor is already there. During their earliest, microscopic phases, tumors depend completely on pre-existing blood vessels to stay alive. When a tumor grows to a particular size (usually around 1 to 2 millimeters), it sets off the "angiogenic switch," prompting new blood vessels to form and deliver the oxygen and nutrients it needs. It is this vascular network that lets the tumor expand quickly and allows cancer cells to travel (metastasize) elsewhere in the body. [1, 2, 3, 4]
 
Skidude said:

vale113 said:

Chili777 said:

(eczema) — KPV sorts out my atopic dermatitis.
I'll test it out; it shouldn't encourage cancer the way BPC does—at least, that's the impression I got from what I read.
What I believe you're getting at is angiogenesis being encouraged, rather than cancer specifically.

Should a tumor already be present, this can accelerate its growth—and that applies to benign ones too, not just malignant.

BPC-157 is a synthetic peptide recognized for its potent capacity to stimulate angiogenesis (the development of new blood vessels)

Angiogenesis—the development of new blood vessels—on its own does not give rise to tumors. The concern arises only when a tumor is already there. During their earliest, microscopic phases, tumors depend completely on pre-existing blood vessels to stay alive. When a tumor grows to a particular size (usually around 1 to 2 millimeters), it sets off the "angiogenic switch," prompting new blood vessels to form and deliver the oxygen and nutrients it needs. It is this vascular network that lets the tumor expand quickly and allows cancer cells to travel (metastasize) elsewhere in the body. [1, 2, 3, 4]
Yes, that is what I was getting at; but sadly, there is no way for us to be sure that none of us have any.
 
Back
Top