Peptide Dosing Protocols

Rdg1970

Explorer
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Sarnia. Ontario canada
It's common knowledge that scientific backing for many peptide dosing schedules is thin. A large share of the dosages out there come from anecdote, while others trace back to flawed or misinterpreted information (epithalon). On top of that, fresh data and protocols keep emerging.

To build a master list, I ran AI across the internet and loaded in every cheat sheet I could locate. What I want to know is which pieces of information I might still be overlooking. Below are the sources I merged:

Hunter Williams Cheat Sheet

Jay Campbell Cheat Sheet

Taylor Reid Women's Guide

The Peptides Guide

Jay Campbell(personal protocol notes)

Dr. William Seeds

Foundations of Peptide Science(Genoscience)

Exploring Peptides(Skool)

Peptide Protocols Guide (Food Freedom GLP-1 Lab)

Playbook (ModernAminos.com)

Peptide Daily Brief (Bastiat)

ResearchDosing.com

PeptideDosages.com
 
Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

That set of 13 would leave me completely baffled,
From what I've gathered, here's the key detail you care about... 'Reta 6mg maintenance dose'....Finished!
That's great - you just spared me roughly 200 hours. Honestly, I figure I owe you a reta kit or something 😂
 
bamagirl26 said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

That set of 13 would leave me completely baffled,
From what I've gathered, here's the key detail you care about... 'Reta 6mg maintenance dose'....Finished!
That's great - you just spared me roughly 200 hours. Honestly, I figure I owe you a reta kit or something 😂
Only claim it if it's actually the case... 👍 😎
 
Flash-BCR said:

bamagirl26 said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

That set of 13 would leave me completely baffled,
From what I've gathered, here's the key detail you care about... 'Reta 6mg maintenance dose'....Finished!
That's great - you just spared me roughly 200 hours. Honestly, I figure I owe you a reta kit or something 😂
Only claim it if it's actually the case... 👍 😎
When I'm wealthy and thin, I swear I will, one day 🙂
 
Flash-BCR said:


a 140mg reta kit like BNLFL and Woundcarping get please... 👍 😎

Click to expand...
Also, keep in mind the various R100 variants.

bamagirl26 said:


150!

Click to expand...
Simply obtain a 100 and a 50, then combine them. At 4mg, that ought to cover 9 months, though I have no idea what your dosage is.
 
BNLFL said:


Don't forget the multiple R100's.

Just get a 100 and a 50 and mix them. Should last 9 months at 4mg, but no clue on your dose.

Click to expand...
Yesterday I took 3mg....on Friday I'm increasing it to 4mg......and Monday I'll be on 5mg of tirz...
 
I've never really needed a "protocol" or a cheat sheet, other than in the beginning when I was testing out a new pep. Right now I'm on roughly 10 different peptides and I feel great.

Pick a reasonable dose and move forward from that point. Instead of stressing over how peptides stack with one another, put that energy into the basic fundamentals of nutrition.

Besides, AI handles nutrition far better than it handles peptides.
 
BNLFL said:


Just get a 100 and a 50 and mix them. Should last 9 months at 4mg, but no clue on your dose.

Click to expand...
Slap a photo of an attractive Chinese model onto the packaging, charge R200, and name the brand XTC
 
lastresort said:

What's the source of these protocols that doctors use? It's not as if they conducted their own research.
Obviously. "Protocol" is just a fancy way of saying something somebody pulled out of thin air. Doctors don't even have solid protocols for drugs that have far more research backing them than this Chinese stuff.
 
birdwhacker said:

lastresort said:

What's the source of these protocols that doctors use? It's not as if they conducted their own research.
Obviously. "Protocol" is just a fancy way of saying something somebody pulled out of thin air. Doctors don't even have solid protocols for drugs that have far more research backing them than this Chinese stuff.
Certain "protocols" strike me as potentially useful.

Take the case where a peptide genuinely requires a receptor rest phase, or where a specific quantity was administered in a study.

At times a protocol will list supporting supplements that are needed alongside it, such as Vitamin C paired with Glutathione.

Another scenario: when your body halts its own production of the substance while you're using it, meaning you have to step the dose down gradually — prednisone comes to mind as an illustration.

Then there's the situation with ss-31, which in trials was given at far larger doses, yet nowadays you see every range being proposed.

I'm on board with the idea of protocols, provided they come with reasoning or justification.
 
Skidude said:

birdwhacker said:

lastresort said:

What's the source of these protocols that doctors use? It's not as if they conducted their own research.
Obviously. "Protocol" is just a fancy way of saying something somebody pulled out of thin air. Doctors don't even have solid protocols for drugs that have far more research backing them than this Chinese stuff.
Certain "protocols" strike me as potentially useful.

Take the case where a peptide genuinely requires a receptor rest phase, or where a specific quantity was administered in a study.

At times a protocol will list supporting supplements that are needed alongside it, such as Vitamin C paired with Glutathione.

Another scenario: when your body halts its own production of the substance while you're using it, meaning you have to step the dose down gradually — prednisone comes to mind as an illustration.

Then there's the situation with ss-31, which in trials was given at far larger doses, yet nowadays you see every range being proposed.

I'm on board with the idea of protocols, provided they come with reasoning or justification.
I would gladly take a look at it.

Skidude said:

birdwhacker said:

lastresort said:

What's the source of these protocols that doctors use? It's not as if they conducted their own research.
Obviously. "Protocol" is just a fancy way of saying something somebody pulled out of thin air. Doctors don't even have solid protocols for drugs that have far more research backing them than this Chinese stuff.
Certain "protocols" strike me as potentially useful.

Take the case where a peptide genuinely requires a receptor rest phase, or where a specific quantity was administered in a study.

At times a protocol will list supporting supplements that are needed alongside it, such as Vitamin C paired with Glutathione.

Another scenario: when your body halts its own production of the substance while you're using it, meaning you have to step the dose down gradually — prednisone comes to mind as an illustration.

Then there's the situation with ss-31, which in trials was given at far larger doses, yet nowadays you see every range being proposed.

I'm on board with the idea of protocols, provided they come with reasoning or justification.
Aren't those just hGH and hCG, though?

Skidude said:

birdwhacker said:

lastresort said:

What's the source of these protocols that doctors use? It's not as if they conducted their own research.
Obviously. "Protocol" is just a fancy way of saying something somebody pulled out of thin air. Doctors don't even have solid protocols for drugs that have far more research backing them than this Chinese stuff.
Certain "protocols" strike me as potentially useful.

Take the case where a peptide genuinely requires a receptor rest phase, or where a specific quantity was administered in a study.

At times a protocol will list supporting supplements that are needed alongside it, such as Vitamin C paired with Glutathione.

Another scenario: when your body halts its own production of the substance while you're using it, meaning you have to step the dose down gradually — prednisone comes to mind as an illustration.

Then there's the situation with ss-31, which in trials was given at far larger doses, yet nowadays you see every range being proposed.

I'm on board with the idea of protocols, provided they come with reasoning or justification.
Here's the thing — I've moved past that stage. You can dig through any number of studies, or have the AI append them at the end, but the reasoning behind it means nothing to me.

What matters to me is simply whether it performs well. If it performs well, then we can discuss the reasoning and refine it together.

Take the NAD/SS31/MotsC protocol as an example. I honestly can't understand why NAD would ever be suggested, given that NMN and flush Niacin are far cheaper and do a better job of raising NAD.

And on top of that, no one ever brings up berberine, PQQ, or COQ10 when it comes to mitochondrial support.

There are folks out there running GLPs and hormones while not even bothering with magnesium or a daily multivitamin.

I'm already taking all of that mitochondrial stuff, and I haven't even introduced the SS31 yet. The outcome? Surprise — I feel amazing, I'm bursting with energy, and I never deal with fatigue or heart palpitations. All because I addressed every nutritional gap first, relying on my own research rather than whatever some fool had Gemini assemble into a protocol.
 
birdwhacker said:

I've never really needed a "protocol" or a cheat sheet, other than in the beginning when I was testing out a new pep. Right now I'm on roughly 10 different peptides and I feel great.

Pick a reasonable dose and move forward from that point. Instead of stressing over how peptides stack with one another, put that energy into the basic fundamentals of nutrition.

Besides, AI handles nutrition far better than it handles peptides.
This spreadsheet exists so people can experiment with unfamiliar peptides, drawing on several sources of information to settle on a sensible initial dose.
 
Rdg1970 said:

birdwhacker said:

I've never really needed a "protocol" or a cheat sheet, other than in the beginning when I was testing out a new pep. Right now I'm on roughly 10 different peptides and I feel great.

Pick a reasonable dose and move forward from that point. Instead of stressing over how peptides stack with one another, put that energy into the basic fundamentals of nutrition.

Besides, AI handles nutrition far better than it handles peptides.
This spreadsheet exists so people can experiment with unfamiliar peptides, drawing on several sources of information to settle on a sensible initial dose.
I begin at a fairly modest dose just to confirm nothing goes wrong... after that I raise it gradually until any sensations become excessive, at which point I dial it back by 1 or 2 notches... I keep it there for 1 or 2 weeks to check whether any positive effect shows up...
 
Back
Top