Aterna13
Explorer
Two peptide vendors share an identical name. One operates by invitation only and keeps a fairly tight, smaller membership. In my rush to join a group buy for a specific batch, I landed on a site I believed belonged to that vendor. I paid in BTC for 2 kits. When I showed my purchase proof in the group buy, the response was unanimous: THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT BATCH NUMBER.
At that moment, I figured my money was gone and the BTC was stolen with no chance of recovery. Then, 10 days afterward, the kits arrived. (Roughly 250$ worh.)
I had assumed I was fully scammed, yet the peps showed up.
THE DILEMMA:
Do I shell out for testing, or simply discard them? If they turn out fake, I'll be down 500 or so dollars +
Honestly, I have no idea what to do.
I am NOT naming the company because I have no proof that the product is fake or not good. UGH
At that moment, I figured my money was gone and the BTC was stolen with no chance of recovery. Then, 10 days afterward, the kits arrived. (Roughly 250$ worh.)
I had assumed I was fully scammed, yet the peps showed up.
THE DILEMMA:
Do I shell out for testing, or simply discard them? If they turn out fake, I'll be down 500 or so dollars +
Honestly, I have no idea what to do.
I am NOT naming the company because I have no proof that the product is fake or not good. UGH