laansasa
Explorer
But when it comes to actual practice, keeping it to a minimum is ideal!eidos said:
1 G and 3 Os
Winning is not happening for me any time soon...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
But when it comes to actual practice, keeping it to a minimum is ideal!eidos said:
1 G and 3 Os
Winning is not happening for me any time soon...
Yesterday I tried this with Klow and it went perfectly—zero problems. From now on, I'll draw both into one syringe, starting with KPV.laansasa said:
Yikes! Have you considered incorporating KPV along with additional BAC? For me, that appears to do the trick.cheaperseeker said:
7. The main culprit is GHK-Cu, which leaves behind itchy, stinging welts that later become bruises.![]()
miameow said:
15, if you leave out the free square. Not bad at all. So here comes the rant portion:
Broken vial: A GB sent me vials that arrived shattered. When I brought it up, the G.B.O. claimed the breakage clearly happened between the vendor and them, so it wasn't on them. Then they deleted our chat logs and kicked me out of the group.
No tracking number: This one comes up pretty regularly. Plenty of times I've had to go chase it down myself.
Stings like a MF: GHK-Cu, Klow, plus one unbuffered L-carn from a particular amino brewer.
Zero results: At this point I've probably repeated it on this forum often enough to be tiresome. Reta.
Didn't call me "dear": The one and only "dear" I ever got from a vendor came when JKL wanted me to take down my review on this forum.
Hit a nerve: More times than I can count, in both senses of the phrase.
PopTart said:
I claimed the “free” square…..and unclogged a toilet.
Awesome! Happy to hear it was successful on your end as well! I was close to quitting before I tried that!SimpleTex said:
Yesterday I tried this with Klow and it went perfectly—zero problems. From now on, I'll draw both into one syringe, starting with KPV.laansasa said:
Yikes! Have you considered incorporating KPV along with additional BAC? For me, that appears to do the trick.cheaperseeker said:
7. The main culprit is GHK-Cu, which leaves behind itchy, stinging welts that later become bruises.![]()
Man! Group buys already take forever as it is! They definitely teach you to be patient...BNLFL said:
I was at 3, yet I'll add another. GB is dragging, dragging. I've picked up quite a few, but a single one has moved at a crawl. Fair play to them, though—the holdup really comes down to supplier/vendor problems and waiting on Janoshik testing.
Oh wow! That's a lot of unfortunate events!miameow said:
15, if you leave out the free square. Not bad at all. So here comes the rant portion:
Broken vial: A GB sent me vials that arrived shattered. When I brought it up, the G.B.O. claimed the breakage clearly happened between the vendor and them, so it wasn't on them. Then they deleted our chat logs and kicked me out of the group.
No tracking number: This one comes up pretty regularly. Plenty of times I've had to go chase it down myself.
Stings like a MF: GHK-Cu, Klow, plus one unbuffered L-carn from a particular amino brewer.
Zero results: At this point I've probably repeated it on this forum often enough to be tiresome. Reta.
Didn't call me "dear": The one and only "dear" I ever got from a vendor came when JKL wanted me to take down my review on this forum.
Hit a nerve: More times than I can count, in both senses of the phrase.