Peptide Bingo!

I was at 3, yet I'll add another. GB is dragging, dragging. I've picked up quite a few, but a single one has moved at a crawl. Fair play to them, though—the holdup really comes down to supplier/vendor problems and waiting on Janoshik testing.
 
15, if you leave out the free square. Not bad at all. So here comes the rant portion:

Broken vial: A GB sent me vials that arrived shattered. When I brought it up, the G.B.O. claimed the breakage clearly happened between the vendor and them, so it wasn't on them. Then they deleted our chat logs and kicked me out of the group.

No tracking number: This one comes up pretty regularly. Plenty of times I've had to go chase it down myself.

Stings like a MF: GHK-Cu, Klow, plus one unbuffered L-carn from a particular amino brewer.

Zero results: At this point I've probably repeated it on this forum often enough to be tiresome. Reta.

Didn't call me "dear": The one and only "dear" I ever got from a vendor came when JKL wanted me to take down my review on this forum.

Hit a nerve: More times than I can count, in both senses of the phrase.
 
laansasa said:

cheaperseeker said:

7. The main culprit is GHK-Cu, which leaves behind itchy, stinging welts that later become bruises. 😅
Yikes! Have you considered incorporating KPV along with additional BAC? For me, that appears to do the trick.
Yesterday I tried this with Klow and it went perfectly—zero problems. From now on, I'll draw both into one syringe, starting with KPV.
 
miameow said:

15, if you leave out the free square. Not bad at all. So here comes the rant portion:

Broken vial: A GB sent me vials that arrived shattered. When I brought it up, the G.B.O. claimed the breakage clearly happened between the vendor and them, so it wasn't on them. Then they deleted our chat logs and kicked me out of the group.

No tracking number: This one comes up pretty regularly. Plenty of times I've had to go chase it down myself.

Stings like a MF: GHK-Cu, Klow, plus one unbuffered L-carn from a particular amino brewer.

Zero results: At this point I've probably repeated it on this forum often enough to be tiresome. Reta.

Didn't call me "dear": The one and only "dear" I ever got from a vendor came when JKL wanted me to take down my review on this forum.

Hit a nerve: More times than I can count, in both senses of the phrase.
d7b5fe6d36ac5af4b20e8471ca655a38a72a886eddcc9d3ed3457c774ce63eb2.gif
 
PopTart said:

I claimed the “free” square…..and unclogged a toilet.
😂😂😂 Oh no!💀🚽🪠

I had thought about putting "got the poopies" into 1 square, but in the end I left it out to see whether someone would bring up something along those lines by themselves. The outcome did not disappoint!😆
 
SimpleTex said:

laansasa said:

cheaperseeker said:

7. The main culprit is GHK-Cu, which leaves behind itchy, stinging welts that later become bruises. 😅
Yikes! Have you considered incorporating KPV along with additional BAC? For me, that appears to do the trick.
Yesterday I tried this with Klow and it went perfectly—zero problems. From now on, I'll draw both into one syringe, starting with KPV.
Awesome! Happy to hear it was successful on your end as well! I was close to quitting before I tried that!
 
BNLFL said:

I was at 3, yet I'll add another. GB is dragging, dragging. I've picked up quite a few, but a single one has moved at a crawl. Fair play to them, though—the holdup really comes down to supplier/vendor problems and waiting on Janoshik testing.
Man! Group buys already take forever as it is! They definitely teach you to be patient...
 
miameow said:

15, if you leave out the free square. Not bad at all. So here comes the rant portion:

Broken vial: A GB sent me vials that arrived shattered. When I brought it up, the G.B.O. claimed the breakage clearly happened between the vendor and them, so it wasn't on them. Then they deleted our chat logs and kicked me out of the group.

No tracking number: This one comes up pretty regularly. Plenty of times I've had to go chase it down myself.

Stings like a MF: GHK-Cu, Klow, plus one unbuffered L-carn from a particular amino brewer.

Zero results: At this point I've probably repeated it on this forum often enough to be tiresome. Reta.

Didn't call me "dear": The one and only "dear" I ever got from a vendor came when JKL wanted me to take down my review on this forum.

Hit a nerve: More times than I can count, in both senses of the phrase.
Oh wow! That's a lot of unfortunate events! 😵‍💫🥹☹️ Still, the BINGO goes to you!🏆🥇🎉
 
Back
Top