Peptide Bingo!

laansasa

Explorer
Joined
Mar 31, 2026
Messages
256
Reaction score
0
Location
Tustin, CA
Happy Monday, everyone!

Out of these 29, how many have you gone through?

If there are any others not listed, go ahead and mention them in the comments!
 
laansasa said:

Happy Monday, everyone!

Out of these 29, how many have you gone through?

If there are any others not listed, go ahead and mention them in the comments!
Including the complimentary one, my tally is 10 from 30
 
cheaperseeker said:

7. The main culprit is GHK-Cu, which leaves behind itchy, stinging welts that later become bruises. 😅
Yikes! Have you considered incorporating KPV along with additional BAC? For me, that appears to do the trick.
 
Skidude said:

laansasa said:

Happy Monday, everyone!

Out of these 29, how many have you gone through?

If there are any others not listed, go ahead and mention them in the comments!
Including the complimentary one, my tally is 10 from 30
My tally was off (and I work as an accountant! 🙈🙈🙈) — the board I started with was 5x5! I've now fixed the original post!
 
laansasa said:

cheaperseeker said:

7. The main culprit is GHK-Cu, which leaves behind itchy, stinging welts that later become bruises. 😅
Yikes! Have you considered incorporating KPV along with additional BAC? For me, that appears to do the trick.
KLOW is already part of my routine, and ISRs aren't much of an issue for me. Still, I appreciate the suggestions 🙂
 
cheaperseeker said:

laansasa said:

cheaperseeker said:

7. The main culprit is GHK-Cu, which leaves behind itchy, stinging welts that later become bruises. 😅
Yikes! Have you considered incorporating KPV along with additional BAC? For me, that appears to do the trick.
KLOW is already part of my routine, and ISRs aren't much of an issue for me. Still, I appreciate the suggestions 🙂
That takes guts! 💪KLOW is part of my routine as well. When I mixed it at 3mL, a sore lump appeared, so I upped the KPV and that solved it.
 
9a0d028d12db549ca5c03eccb273917de1a3c1eae66b38855c53832b18dd97a4.webp
 
laansasa said:

Happy Monday, everyone!

Out of these 29, how many have you gone through?

If there are any others not listed, go ahead and mention them in the comments!
A bruise lasting 2 days? Ha — mine stuck around for 2 weeks! Not even 1 bingo for me… though I’m still pretty new to gray
 
Stace_wow said:

laansasa said:

Happy Monday, everyone!

Out of these 29, how many have you gone through?

If there are any others not listed, go ahead and mention them in the comments!
A bruise lasting 2 days? Ha — mine stuck around for 2 weeks! Not even 1 bingo for me… though I’m still pretty new to gray
Wow, 2 weeks is wild! KLOW nailed me right away on the 1st try, though luckily the sore lump only lasted 2 days. No bingo row for me either, but putting it together was a good time. Still, I managed to hit 10 out of 30! I'm pretty new too—my start was in March.
 
laansasa said:

Stace_wow said:

laansasa said:

Happy Monday, everyone!

Out of these 29, how many have you gone through?

If there are any others not listed, go ahead and mention them in the comments!
A bruise lasting 2 days? Ha — mine stuck around for 2 weeks! Not even 1 bingo for me… though I’m still pretty new to gray
Wow, 2 weeks is wild! KLOW nailed me right away on the 1st try, though luckily the sore lump only lasted 2 days. No bingo row for me either, but putting it together was a good time. Still, I managed to hit 10 out of 30! I'm pretty new too—my start was in March.
Ohhh same here! March birthday buddies
 
7 for me — though I didn’t manage any BINGOs. Adding NaCl BAC to MOTS-C has cut down on the burn, and I plan to pick up 5 or 6mm needles next, since the 4mm ones seem to trigger itching with certain pins.

Out of the ones I’ve hit, Not Being Called Dear gets under my skin the most — that square cracked me up! Of course I want to hear “dear”! It gives me a thrill every single time!
 
Haha 7;

At first it stung on several occasions, but these days I give the skin a light poke as a test, and after I began filtering, it rarely occurs.. Mots, though, did sting, welt up, and feel itchy. That was one where my filter blow out was incomplete, and I injected it regardless..

Klow can sting at times and can bruise for days at other times, though usually there's no issue

The unreliable pen needles have caught me as well. even Easytouch, and Clever choice
 
desinr-gal said:

Haha 7;

At first it stung on several occasions, but these days I give the skin a light poke as a test, and after I began filtering, it rarely occurs.. Mots, though, did sting, welt up, and feel itchy. That was one where my filter blow out was incomplete, and I injected it regardless..

Klow can sting at times and can bruise for days at other times, though usually there's no issue

The unreliable pen needles have caught me as well. even Easytouch, and Clever choice
Same here — I've been caught out a handful of times even when I barely touched it!
 
5, not bad at all — I've placed around 8 orders by now across 5 vendors, totaling roughly 24 kits and more pins than I can count.
 
Back
Top