EddieK
Explorer
There's just 96lbs left to go before I hit my goal weight, and my only regret is not hearing about Reta sooner. I've honestly never felt better!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Amazing Job... congrats. As far as peptides go, is Reta the only thing? What's your training and eating like... Very impressiveEddieK said:
There's just 96lbs left to go before I hit my goal weight, and my only regret is not hearing about Reta sooner. I've honestly never felt better!
Awesome dude!!!! Keep at it, the experience you've built means you can really help a lot of people!!EddieK said:
There's just 96lbs left to go before I hit my goal weight, and my only regret is not hearing about Reta sooner. I've honestly never felt better!
Reta comes once a week. As for food, I keep it dialled in — plenty of lean protein and vegetables, a solid calorie deficit on top, and nothing about it leaves me malnourished or starving.Happy1971 said:
Amazing Job... congrats. As far as peptides go, is Reta the only thing? What's your training and eating like... Very impressiveEddieK said:
There's just 96lbs left to go before I hit my goal weight, and my only regret is not hearing about Reta sooner. I've honestly never felt better!
Appreciate it!Skidude said:
Seriously impressive, well done!
Much appreciated, Sir!Herkimer P Shagnasty said:
Have to say... you're looking sharp, brother!
And keep at it!