Peppers have genuinely turned my life around!

EddieK said:

There's just 96lbs left to go before I hit my goal weight, and my only regret is not hearing about Reta sooner. I've honestly never felt better!
Amazing Job... congrats. As far as peptides go, is Reta the only thing? What's your training and eating like... Very impressive
 
EddieK said:

There's just 96lbs left to go before I hit my goal weight, and my only regret is not hearing about Reta sooner. I've honestly never felt better!
Awesome dude!!!! Keep at it, the experience you've built means you can really help a lot of people!!
 
Happy1971 said:

EddieK said:

There's just 96lbs left to go before I hit my goal weight, and my only regret is not hearing about Reta sooner. I've honestly never felt better!
Amazing Job... congrats. As far as peptides go, is Reta the only thing? What's your training and eating like... Very impressive
Reta comes once a week. As for food, I keep it dialled in — plenty of lean protein and vegetables, a solid calorie deficit on top, and nothing about it leaves me malnourished or starving.
 
That is seriously impressive work. Coming from someone only just beginning, it's genuinely motivating. What a feeling that must be.
 
Wow, progress like this is genuinely motivating for someone just starting out like me. Learning how all of this works is still a work in progress for me, particularly Retatrutide and the way you all combine it with diet and exercise. Eddie, did the biggest changes show up right away for you, or did it take a few weeks before it really felt like it was working?
 
Back
Top