🎉 Reaching the finish line: my goal weight is here

FarmgirlRebel said:

Great job!! You must be on cloud nine right now.

No matter how effective these peptides are, what you accomplished still demands real toughness and resolve. 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎖️
That's so kind, thank you. What carried me through was staying patient and having faith in the process. I let go of fixating on the number on the scale, on every bite, on how much I was pushing myself. I walked away from diet culture thinking and simply had confidence in where things were heading. The plateaus tested me, but each one eventually gave way.
 
redhead said:

MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Nice work!!! Consider combining reta and tirz at a low dose for maintenance
I'd like to hear more details. When you're already on a high tirz dose, do you introduce Reta as well? What purpose does the Reta serve? Should I bring tirz down before adding Reta in?

I'm going to begin looking into the Reta plus tirz combination -

Thanks
Haven't tried it myself yet, but tirz has the edge for suppressing appetite, while reta brings in the glucagon agonist that targets visceral fat. My approach would be reta, titrating up until it does the job for you—and if hunger becomes an issue, either add low doses or switch to tirz.
 
MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

redhead said:

MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Nice work!!! Consider combining reta and tirz at a low dose for maintenance
I'd like to hear more details. When you're already on a high tirz dose, do you introduce Reta as well? What purpose does the Reta serve? Should I bring tirz down before adding Reta in?

I'm going to begin looking into the Reta plus tirz combination -

Thanks
Haven't tried it myself yet, but tirz has the edge for suppressing appetite, while reta brings in the glucagon agonist that targets visceral fat. My approach would be reta, titrating up until it does the job for you—and if hunger becomes an issue, either add low doses or switch to tirz.
Appreciate it. Currently going through all the information about it.
 
Picked up Reta30 today — planning to try tirz together with Reta for maintenance.

Mots-c started today, right after finishing 3 weeks of ss-31.

GLPs open the door to every other pep out there.

Right now I'm rotating semax, selank, mots-c, klow and glutathione alongside my tirz.
 
MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Nice work!!! Consider combining reta and tirz at a low dose for maintenance
I'm following the same approach, staying on a high dose until I reach my goal. 4 more pounds to go.

Congrats on hitting your goal weight! 🎊🎉
 
redhead said:

I’ve made it to my goal weight !!

Come celebrate with me!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

My starting point was Sept 1 2024, at 210 lbs, on ozempic through Kaiser.

There were some hiccups on the way — for example, Kaiser pulled its support for Oz and similar. Asshats

I moved to telehealth, then made the switch to tirz.

And after 18 months, I’m down 55 lbs — I reached my goal weight of 155.

I’m 5-7 and weighed 135 at my lowest ever, for a half a minute in HS. In my 20s, if I starved, I was 145. But for most of my life I stayed around 180-185.

I feel amazing and am so grateful for this amazing medicine. I haven’t started grey yet, but for maintenance I’ll switch as soon as my first batch test is cleared and I’ve used up the compounded Rx stash.

Now I need to work out how to titrate down and maintain. 🧐 and get my energy levels up up up 🚀🚀🚀. I’m so tired on tirz at 13mg / week.

I have red carpet time coming up this Aug and I can’t wait to rock a gown!!
Kaiser Permanente can go to hell!!!

Plus, well done!!!!!
 
IshimaruKenta said:

MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Nice work!!! Consider combining reta and tirz at a low dose for maintenance
I'm following the same approach, staying on a high dose until I reach my goal. 4 more pounds to go.

Congrats on hitting your goal weight! 🎊🎉
Nearly there !!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉 rooting for you all the way to the end.
 
redhead said:

Wecandothis said:

redhead said:

I’ve made it to my goal weight !!

Come celebrate with me!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

My starting point was Sept 1 2024, at 210 lbs, on ozempic through Kaiser.

There were some hiccups on the way — for example, Kaiser pulled its support for Oz and similar. Asshats

I moved to telehealth, then made the switch to tirz.

And after 18 months, I’m down 55 lbs — I reached my goal weight of 155.

I’m 5-7 and weighed 135 at my lowest ever, for a half a minute in HS. In my 20s, if I starved, I was 145. But for most of my life I stayed around 180-185.

I feel amazing and am so grateful for this amazing medicine. I haven’t started grey yet, but for maintenance I’ll switch as soon as my first batch test is cleared and I’ve used up the compounded Rx stash.

Now I need to work out how to titrate down and maintain. 🧐 and get my energy levels up up up 🚀🚀🚀. I’m so tired on tirz at 13mg / week.

I have red carpet time coming up this Aug and I can’t wait to rock a gown!!
127 is where I'm at. To keep it, I take 2.0 tirz and 6.0 Reta

redhead said:

I’ve made it to my goal weight !!

Come celebrate with me!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

My starting point was Sept 1 2024, at 210 lbs, on ozempic through Kaiser.

There were some hiccups on the way — for example, Kaiser pulled its support for Oz and similar. Asshats

I moved to telehealth, then made the switch to tirz.

And after 18 months, I’m down 55 lbs — I reached my goal weight of 155.

I’m 5-7 and weighed 135 at my lowest ever, for a half a minute in HS. In my 20s, if I starved, I was 145. But for most of my life I stayed around 180-185.

I feel amazing and am so grateful for this amazing medicine. I haven’t started grey yet, but for maintenance I’ll switch as soon as my first batch test is cleared and I’ve used up the compounded Rx stash.

Now I need to work out how to titrate down and maintain. 🧐 and get my energy levels up up up 🚀🚀🚀. I’m so tired on tirz at 13mg / week.

I have red carpet time coming up this Aug and I can’t wait to rock a gown!!
127 is my current weight. I stay here using 2.0 tirz and 6.0 reta
Nice work! What led you to that maintenance dose?
Initially Reta was the only thing I was taking. Then the aches came back, which is why I reintroduced a small amount of tirz to help with inflammation. If that weren't the case, Reta would be my sole choice. My appetite is completely gone, which tells me it's doing its job.
 
redhead said:

MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Nice work!!! Consider combining reta and tirz at a low dose for maintenance
I'd like to hear more details. When you're already on a high tirz dose, do you introduce Reta as well? What purpose does the Reta serve? Should I bring tirz down before adding Reta in?

I'm going to begin looking into the Reta plus tirz combination -

Thanks
At the beginning of Reta, I kept my tirz dose high alongside it. Then, with each Reta increase, I brought the tirz down.
 
What I really appreciate here is how long it took, since life inevitably interferes. A lot of people I notice drop weight quite quickly, which can feel disheartening—particularly when someone responds slowly to glp—but what matters most is staying patient and keeping faith, because the pounds will come off.

Way to go!
 
brettbierjunkie said:

What I really appreciate here is how long it took, since life inevitably interferes. A lot of people I notice drop weight quite quickly, which can feel disheartening—particularly when someone responds slowly to glp—but what matters most is staying patient and keeping faith, because the pounds will come off.

Way to go!
My doctor repeatedly told me that taking it slow is the best approach. I realize everyone feels eager to shed pounds. Still, I was—and remain—someone who loses slowly, frequently hitting plateaus, and I simply stayed committed. On top of that, moving from sema to tir was a helpful change. Taking a short pause from the medication for a few weeks now and then also helped.

What I’ve come to understand is that there isn’t a single path for this glp journey. Each of us is unique and reacts to the meds in our own way.
 
redhead said:

Wecandothis said:

redhead said:

I’ve made it to my goal weight !!

Come celebrate with me!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

My starting point was Sept 1 2024, at 210 lbs, on ozempic through Kaiser.

There were some hiccups on the way — for example, Kaiser pulled its support for Oz and similar. Asshats

I moved to telehealth, then made the switch to tirz.

And after 18 months, I’m down 55 lbs — I reached my goal weight of 155.

I’m 5-7 and weighed 135 at my lowest ever, for a half a minute in HS. In my 20s, if I starved, I was 145. But for most of my life I stayed around 180-185.

I feel amazing and am so grateful for this amazing medicine. I haven’t started grey yet, but for maintenance I’ll switch as soon as my first batch test is cleared and I’ve used up the compounded Rx stash.

Now I need to work out how to titrate down and maintain. 🧐 and get my energy levels up up up 🚀🚀🚀. I’m so tired on tirz at 13mg / week.

I have red carpet time coming up this Aug and I can’t wait to rock a gown!!
127 is where I'm at. To keep it, I take 2.0 tirz and 6.0 Reta

redhead said:

I’ve made it to my goal weight !!

Come celebrate with me!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

My starting point was Sept 1 2024, at 210 lbs, on ozempic through Kaiser.

There were some hiccups on the way — for example, Kaiser pulled its support for Oz and similar. Asshats

I moved to telehealth, then made the switch to tirz.

And after 18 months, I’m down 55 lbs — I reached my goal weight of 155.

I’m 5-7 and weighed 135 at my lowest ever, for a half a minute in HS. In my 20s, if I starved, I was 145. But for most of my life I stayed around 180-185.

I feel amazing and am so grateful for this amazing medicine. I haven’t started grey yet, but for maintenance I’ll switch as soon as my first batch test is cleared and I’ve used up the compounded Rx stash.

Now I need to work out how to titrate down and maintain. 🧐 and get my energy levels up up up 🚀🚀🚀. I’m so tired on tirz at 13mg / week.

I have red carpet time coming up this Aug and I can’t wait to rock a gown!!
127 is my current weight. I stay here using 2.0 tirz and 6.0 reta
Nice work! What led you to that maintenance dose?
The only thing it does for me is keep hunger away. I reduced the dose of each one step by step, aiming for the fewest possible hunger cues.
 
redhead said:

Picked up Reta30 today — planning to try tirz together with Reta for maintenance.

Mots-c started today, right after finishing 3 weeks of ss-31.

GLPs open the door to every other pep out there.

Right now I'm rotating semax, selank, mots-c, klow and glutathione alongside my tirz.
A year separated each of my 2 cycles of SS31 and Mots C, after which I stopped them completely. With my mitochondria now repaired, the ancillary peps no longer seem necessary to me.
 
redhead said:

I’ve made it to my goal weight !!

Come celebrate with me!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

My starting point was Sept 1 2024, at 210 lbs, on ozempic through Kaiser.

There were some hiccups on the way — for example, Kaiser pulled its support for Oz and similar. Asshats

I moved to telehealth, then made the switch to tirz.

And after 18 months, I’m down 55 lbs — I reached my goal weight of 155.

I’m 5-7 and weighed 135 at my lowest ever, for a half a minute in HS. In my 20s, if I starved, I was 145. But for most of my life I stayed around 180-185.

I feel amazing and am so grateful for this amazing medicine. I haven’t started grey yet, but for maintenance I’ll switch as soon as my first batch test is cleared and I’ve used up the compounded Rx stash.

Now I need to work out how to titrate down and maintain. 🧐 and get my energy levels up up up 🚀🚀🚀. I’m so tired on tirz at 13mg / week.

I have red carpet time coming up this Aug and I can’t wait to rock a gown!!
Well done!! 🤗🥳
 
Back
Top