πŸŽ‰ Reaching the finish line: my goal weight is here

redhead

Explorer
Joined
Dec 30, 2025
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Sonoma California
I’ve made it to my goal weight !!

Come celebrate with me!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

My starting point was Sept 1 2024, at 210 lbs, on ozempic through Kaiser.

There were some hiccups on the way β€” for example, Kaiser pulled its support for Oz and similar. Asshats

I moved to telehealth, then made the switch to tirz.

And after 18 months, I’m down 55 lbs β€” I reached my goal weight of 155.

I’m 5-7 and weighed 135 at my lowest ever, for a half a minute in HS. In my 20s, if I starved, I was 145. But for most of my life I stayed around 180-185.

I feel amazing and am so grateful for this amazing medicine. I haven’t started grey yet, but for maintenance I’ll switch as soon as my first batch test is cleared and I’ve used up the compounded Rx stash.

Now I need to work out how to titrate down and maintain. 🧐 and get my energy levels up up up πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€. I’m so tired on tirz at 13mg / week.

I have red carpet time coming up this Aug and I can’t wait to rock a gown!!
 
redhead said:

I’ve made it to my goal weight !!

Come celebrate with me!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

My starting point was Sept 1 2024, at 210 lbs, on ozempic through Kaiser.

There were some hiccups on the way β€” for example, Kaiser pulled its support for Oz and similar. Asshats

I moved to telehealth, then made the switch to tirz.

And after 18 months, I’m down 55 lbs β€” I reached my goal weight of 155.

I’m 5-7 and weighed 135 at my lowest ever, for a half a minute in HS. In my 20s, if I starved, I was 145. But for most of my life I stayed around 180-185.

I feel amazing and am so grateful for this amazing medicine. I haven’t started grey yet, but for maintenance I’ll switch as soon as my first batch test is cleared and I’ve used up the compounded Rx stash.

Now I need to work out how to titrate down and maintain. 🧐 and get my energy levels up up up πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€. I’m so tired on tirz at 13mg / week.

I have red carpet time coming up this Aug and I can’t wait to rock a gown!!
WOOOT!!!!
 
Great job!! You must be on cloud nine right now.

No matter how effective these peptides are, what you accomplished still demands real toughness and resolve. πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ–οΈ
 
redhead said:

I’ve made it to my goal weight !!

Come celebrate with me!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

My starting point was Sept 1 2024, at 210 lbs, on ozempic through Kaiser.

There were some hiccups on the way β€” for example, Kaiser pulled its support for Oz and similar. Asshats

I moved to telehealth, then made the switch to tirz.

And after 18 months, I’m down 55 lbs β€” I reached my goal weight of 155.

I’m 5-7 and weighed 135 at my lowest ever, for a half a minute in HS. In my 20s, if I starved, I was 145. But for most of my life I stayed around 180-185.

I feel amazing and am so grateful for this amazing medicine. I haven’t started grey yet, but for maintenance I’ll switch as soon as my first batch test is cleared and I’ve used up the compounded Rx stash.

Now I need to work out how to titrate down and maintain. 🧐 and get my energy levels up up up πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€. I’m so tired on tirz at 13mg / week.

I have red carpet time coming up this Aug and I can’t wait to rock a gown!!

Way to go! Hearing about wins like this fires me up, and it keeps my own hope alive.

Thanks for letting us share in that happiness.
 
redhead said:

I’ve made it to my goal weight !!

Come celebrate with me!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

My starting point was Sept 1 2024, at 210 lbs, on ozempic through Kaiser.

There were some hiccups on the way β€” for example, Kaiser pulled its support for Oz and similar. Asshats

I moved to telehealth, then made the switch to tirz.

And after 18 months, I’m down 55 lbs β€” I reached my goal weight of 155.

I’m 5-7 and weighed 135 at my lowest ever, for a half a minute in HS. In my 20s, if I starved, I was 145. But for most of my life I stayed around 180-185.

I feel amazing and am so grateful for this amazing medicine. I haven’t started grey yet, but for maintenance I’ll switch as soon as my first batch test is cleared and I’ve used up the compounded Rx stash.

Now I need to work out how to titrate down and maintain. 🧐 and get my energy levels up up up πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€. I’m so tired on tirz at 13mg / week.

I have red carpet time coming up this Aug and I can’t wait to rock a gown!!
127 is where I'm at. To keep it, I take 2.0 tirz and 6.0 Reta

redhead said:

I’ve made it to my goal weight !!

Come celebrate with me!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

My starting point was Sept 1 2024, at 210 lbs, on ozempic through Kaiser.

There were some hiccups on the way β€” for example, Kaiser pulled its support for Oz and similar. Asshats

I moved to telehealth, then made the switch to tirz.

And after 18 months, I’m down 55 lbs β€” I reached my goal weight of 155.

I’m 5-7 and weighed 135 at my lowest ever, for a half a minute in HS. In my 20s, if I starved, I was 145. But for most of my life I stayed around 180-185.

I feel amazing and am so grateful for this amazing medicine. I haven’t started grey yet, but for maintenance I’ll switch as soon as my first batch test is cleared and I’ve used up the compounded Rx stash.

Now I need to work out how to titrate down and maintain. 🧐 and get my energy levels up up up πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€. I’m so tired on tirz at 13mg / week.

I have red carpet time coming up this Aug and I can’t wait to rock a gown!!
127 is my current weight. I stay here using 2.0 tirz and 6.0 reta
 
MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Nice work!!! Consider combining reta and tirz at a low dose for maintenance
I'd like to hear more details. When you're already on a high tirz dose, do you introduce Reta as well? What purpose does the Reta serve? Should I bring tirz down before adding Reta in?

I'm going to begin looking into the Reta plus tirz combination -

Thanks
 
BNLFL said:

Nice work. It makes me optimistic that I can reach my own target.
Reaching it is definitely possible for you! I was convinced I was the slowest person to ever lose weight. Those final 2 lbs dragged on for months. Still, it happened in the end!!

My mantra was patience, then even more patience, and believing in the process.
 
Wecandothis said:

redhead said:

I’ve made it to my goal weight !!

Come celebrate with me!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

My starting point was Sept 1 2024, at 210 lbs, on ozempic through Kaiser.

There were some hiccups on the way β€” for example, Kaiser pulled its support for Oz and similar. Asshats

I moved to telehealth, then made the switch to tirz.

And after 18 months, I’m down 55 lbs β€” I reached my goal weight of 155.

I’m 5-7 and weighed 135 at my lowest ever, for a half a minute in HS. In my 20s, if I starved, I was 145. But for most of my life I stayed around 180-185.

I feel amazing and am so grateful for this amazing medicine. I haven’t started grey yet, but for maintenance I’ll switch as soon as my first batch test is cleared and I’ve used up the compounded Rx stash.

Now I need to work out how to titrate down and maintain. 🧐 and get my energy levels up up up πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€. I’m so tired on tirz at 13mg / week.

I have red carpet time coming up this Aug and I can’t wait to rock a gown!!
127 is where I'm at. To keep it, I take 2.0 tirz and 6.0 Reta

redhead said:

I’ve made it to my goal weight !!

Come celebrate with me!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

My starting point was Sept 1 2024, at 210 lbs, on ozempic through Kaiser.

There were some hiccups on the way β€” for example, Kaiser pulled its support for Oz and similar. Asshats

I moved to telehealth, then made the switch to tirz.

And after 18 months, I’m down 55 lbs β€” I reached my goal weight of 155.

I’m 5-7 and weighed 135 at my lowest ever, for a half a minute in HS. In my 20s, if I starved, I was 145. But for most of my life I stayed around 180-185.

I feel amazing and am so grateful for this amazing medicine. I haven’t started grey yet, but for maintenance I’ll switch as soon as my first batch test is cleared and I’ve used up the compounded Rx stash.

Now I need to work out how to titrate down and maintain. 🧐 and get my energy levels up up up πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€. I’m so tired on tirz at 13mg / week.

I have red carpet time coming up this Aug and I can’t wait to rock a gown!!
127 is my current weight. I stay here using 2.0 tirz and 6.0 reta
Nice work! What led you to that maintenance dose?
 
RetCurious said:

redhead said:

I’ve made it to my goal weight !!

Come celebrate with me!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

My starting point was Sept 1 2024, at 210 lbs, on ozempic through Kaiser.

There were some hiccups on the way β€” for example, Kaiser pulled its support for Oz and similar. Asshats

I moved to telehealth, then made the switch to tirz.

And after 18 months, I’m down 55 lbs β€” I reached my goal weight of 155.

I’m 5-7 and weighed 135 at my lowest ever, for a half a minute in HS. In my 20s, if I starved, I was 145. But for most of my life I stayed around 180-185.

I feel amazing and am so grateful for this amazing medicine. I haven’t started grey yet, but for maintenance I’ll switch as soon as my first batch test is cleared and I’ve used up the compounded Rx stash.

Now I need to work out how to titrate down and maintain. 🧐 and get my energy levels up up up πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€. I’m so tired on tirz at 13mg / week.

I have red carpet time coming up this Aug and I can’t wait to rock a gown!!

Way to go! Hearing about wins like this fires me up, and it keeps my own hope alive.

Thanks for letting us share in that happiness.
Back when I began, I would go through other people’s wins here. picturing myself as one of those wins? That seemed impossibly distant. Then it actually happened, and I understood I needed to post about it as well β€” because seriously β€” at last, I’m part of that group of stories.

Your turn is coming sooner than you think. What helped me was staying patient and believing the medication does its job. Best of luck! You can do this.
 
redhead said:

I’ve made it to my goal weight !!

Come celebrate with me!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

My starting point was Sept 1 2024, at 210 lbs, on ozempic through Kaiser.

There were some hiccups on the way β€” for example, Kaiser pulled its support for Oz and similar. Asshats

I moved to telehealth, then made the switch to tirz.

And after 18 months, I’m down 55 lbs β€” I reached my goal weight of 155.

I’m 5-7 and weighed 135 at my lowest ever, for a half a minute in HS. In my 20s, if I starved, I was 145. But for most of my life I stayed around 180-185.

I feel amazing and am so grateful for this amazing medicine. I haven’t started grey yet, but for maintenance I’ll switch as soon as my first batch test is cleared and I’ve used up the compounded Rx stash.

Now I need to work out how to titrate down and maintain. 🧐 and get my energy levels up up up πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€. I’m so tired on tirz at 13mg / week.

I have red carpet time coming up this Aug and I can’t wait to rock a gown!!
Way to go! This is awesome news! Woohoooo!!!
 
Back
Top