Package Held Up at FedEx — Temperature Concerns?

MetalRyan

Explorer
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I placed my 1st international grey order just as Chinese New Year wrapped up. So it's finally reached the FedEx facility in the town next to mine. The tracking says it's awaiting customs clearance. The annoying part is that whenever I phone FedEx, they keep telling me "tomorrow." I realize it's out of their hands at this point and entirely up to customs. So then I checked online whether FedEx warehouses are temperature controlled, and from what I found, they usually aren't. Around here in Nor Cal it's been roughly 80 degrees, and that has me concerned about whether my order could be damaged. Is there anyone in this group with chemistry knowledge who could weigh in??
 
Before being sent out, it stays in a warehouse. Leaving them at room temperature for a while is okay. They ought to be okay.

What I've heard as the guideline:

If you'll use it soon: keep at room temp

If you'll use it within 1-2y: keep in the fridge

If you'll use it beyond 2y: keep in the freezer
 
HereKittyKitty said:

Before being sent out, it stays in a warehouse. Leaving them at room temperature for a while is okay. They ought to be okay.

What I've heard as the guideline:

If you'll use it soon: keep at room temp

If you'll use it within 1-2y: keep in the fridge

If you'll use it beyond 2y: keep in the freezer
Appreciate it. That lines up with what I’d been told already. My only worry is whether temps climbing past 70-80 degrees could weaken it in any way…..
 
What was in your order? If it's just standard GLP-1s, I'd say you're fine. Plenty of this stuff stays in a warehouse for 7 or 8 months before it even reaches you, and third-party testing shows it still holds up.....
 
My 3 most recent kits arrived via USPS. They went from CN to a US warehouse first, then on to me. There was no tracking. Today it spent a couple hours sitting in my mailbox under the SW Fl sun. That's exactly what happened with my previous order too.
 
MetalRyan said:

HereKittyKitty said:

Before being sent out, it stays in a warehouse. Leaving them at room temperature for a while is okay. They ought to be okay.

What I've heard as the guideline:

If you'll use it soon: keep at room temp

If you'll use it within 1-2y: keep in the fridge

If you'll use it beyond 2y: keep in the freezer
Appreciate it. That lines up with what I’d been told already. My only worry is whether temps climbing past 70-80 degrees could weaken it in any way…..

A Janoshik employee mentioned a peptide vial he'd left in his garage for 10y. Degradation came back nominal.

My rational side says it's fine, but I still freak out. LOL
 
Airborne Daddy said:

What was in your order? If it's just standard GLP-1s, I'd say you're fine. Plenty of this stuff stays in a warehouse for 7 or 8 months before it even reaches you, and third-party testing shows it still holds up.....
 
MetalRyan said:

This:
Wow, you're clearly not messing about....I can't speak to most of that since I haven't used half those things. Tesa is picky, sure, but plenty of people just let it sit for months. They claim it's kept in temperature controlled storage, but that's not true, otherwise the cost would be 3 times as much.... @Calm Logic ?
 
BNLFL said:

Wow. The BAC price got cut off. 10 kits of 10ml. Man, that works out to 100 vials.
I’m not trying to get caught short!! Haha. The price is $150, which works out to $15 per pack
 
MetalRyan said:

BNLFL said:

Wow. The BAC price got cut off. 10 kits of 10ml. Man, that works out to 100 vials.
I’m not trying to get caught short!! Haha. The price is $150, which works out to $15 per pack
Do you know which brand it is, or is it just the vendor's own label?
 
MetalRyan said:

I placed my 1st international grey order just as Chinese New Year wrapped up. So it's finally reached the FedEx facility in the town next to mine. The tracking says it's awaiting customs clearance. The annoying part is that whenever I phone FedEx, they keep telling me "tomorrow." I realize it's out of their hands at this point and entirely up to customs. So then I checked online whether FedEx warehouses are temperature controlled, and from what I found, they usually aren't. Around here in Nor Cal it's been roughly 80 degrees, and that has me concerned about whether my order could be damaged. Is there anyone in this group with chemistry knowledge who could weigh in??
This just occurred with my order, and my foxo4-dri was seized. From now on, I won't purchase from any vendor that ships via FedEx. A while back, someone shared useful details about how shipping works; I saved it and would pass it along, but I'm not sure how to get back to my bookmarks.
 
trojanpeptide said:

MetalRyan said:

I placed my 1st international grey order just as Chinese New Year wrapped up. So it's finally reached the FedEx facility in the town next to mine. The tracking says it's awaiting customs clearance. The annoying part is that whenever I phone FedEx, they keep telling me "tomorrow." I realize it's out of their hands at this point and entirely up to customs. So then I checked online whether FedEx warehouses are temperature controlled, and from what I found, they usually aren't. Around here in Nor Cal it's been roughly 80 degrees, and that has me concerned about whether my order could be damaged. Is there anyone in this group with chemistry knowledge who could weigh in??
This just occurred with my order, and my foxo4-dri was seized. From now on, I won't purchase from any vendor that ships via FedEx. A while back, someone shared useful details about how shipping works; I saved it and would pass it along, but I'm not sure how to get back to my bookmarks.
Are you referring to this thread? /community-link/thread/12724/

To find your saved posts on desktop, click your username. Underneath it, you'll see sections labeled "account" and "bookmarks". Select bookmarks, and you can browse through everything you've saved.
 
myopicmystic said:

trojanpeptide said:

MetalRyan said:

I placed my 1st international grey order just as Chinese New Year wrapped up. So it's finally reached the FedEx facility in the town next to mine. The tracking says it's awaiting customs clearance. The annoying part is that whenever I phone FedEx, they keep telling me "tomorrow." I realize it's out of their hands at this point and entirely up to customs. So then I checked online whether FedEx warehouses are temperature controlled, and from what I found, they usually aren't. Around here in Nor Cal it's been roughly 80 degrees, and that has me concerned about whether my order could be damaged. Is there anyone in this group with chemistry knowledge who could weigh in??
This just occurred with my order, and my foxo4-dri was seized. From now on, I won't purchase from any vendor that ships via FedEx. A while back, someone shared useful details about how shipping works; I saved it and would pass it along, but I'm not sure how to get back to my bookmarks.
Are you referring to this thread? /community-link/thread/12724/

To find your saved posts on desktop, click your username. Underneath it, you'll see sections labeled "account" and "bookmarks". Select bookmarks, and you can browse through everything you've saved.
Yep, that's the one — though there are also a couple of replies further down:


/community-link/thread/12724/


myopicmystic said:

trojanpeptide said:

MetalRyan said:

I placed my 1st international grey order just as Chinese New Year wrapped up. So it's finally reached the FedEx facility in the town next to mine. The tracking says it's awaiting customs clearance. The annoying part is that whenever I phone FedEx, they keep telling me "tomorrow." I realize it's out of their hands at this point and entirely up to customs. So then I checked online whether FedEx warehouses are temperature controlled, and from what I found, they usually aren't. Around here in Nor Cal it's been roughly 80 degrees, and that has me concerned about whether my order could be damaged. Is there anyone in this group with chemistry knowledge who could weigh in??
This just occurred with my order, and my foxo4-dri was seized. From now on, I won't purchase from any vendor that ships via FedEx. A while back, someone shared useful details about how shipping works; I saved it and would pass it along, but I'm not sure how to get back to my bookmarks.
Are you referring to this thread? /community-link/thread/12724/

To find your saved posts on desktop, click your username. Underneath it, you'll see sections labeled "account" and "bookmarks". Select bookmarks, and you can browse through everything you've saved.
derp ! lol

hey thanks
 
igottapee said:

Volkswagen57 said:

igottapee said:

those are us warehouse prices
Which warehouse are you buying from? Haha, there's no way those are US prices
plenty of vendors can equal or undercut those rates. Do those come out of China?
Mind telling me which vendors? So far I haven't come across any US-based options with rates that low.
 
Back
Top