Package Held Up at FedEx — Temperature Concerns?

If your plan is to kick off several of them simultaneously, I'd rethink that. When side effects show up, you won't be able to tell which one caused them, and the same goes for any positives — you'd have no way of knowing which one deserves the credit.

As for the warehouse temperatures, that's simply outside your control, so stressing over it doesn't get you anywhere. Peptides have likely spent time in less than ideal conditions over in china or while being shipped, sometimes for extended periods, yet the independent tests done after purchase rarely reveal major degradation. So based on what actually happens in practice, serious breakdown during transit or before you buy doesn't appear to be a frequent occurrence.
 
Volkswagen57 said:

igottapee said:

Volkswagen57 said:

igottapee said:

those are us warehouse prices
Which warehouse are you buying from? Haha, there's no way those are US prices
plenty of vendors can equal or undercut those rates. Do those come out of China?
Mind telling me which vendors? So far I haven't come across any US-based options with rates that low.

That violates the rules. I've received a warning for doing it.

🚫No Source Discussion🚫​#-prohibitedno-source-discussionprohibited

If you dig a little deeper, you'll be able to locate them!
 
The cost matches what a few of my go-to suppliers charge.

Digging around endlessly. I'm always hunting for big groups that offer fair rates.

Still, those Bpc, tb509 and tesa prices look somewhat steep to me
 
Back
Top