Oz: GLP-1s Can 'Jumpstart' Health, Slash Disease Spending by 70%

Johnny D said:

Oz ties obesity to rising chronic disease, claims GLP-1s may 'jumpstart' improved health#-dr-oz-links-obesity-to-chronic-disease-surge-says-glp-1s-can-jumpstart-better-health

CMS head: using weight-loss drugs to address obesity might reduce chronic disease spending by about 70%#-cms-administrator-says-tackling-o...ld-cut-chronic-disease-spending-by-roughly-70

View attachment 11007


Oz connects obesity to chronic disease increase, says GLP-1s can 'jumpstart' better health


Dr. Mehmet Oz supports GLP-1 weight loss drugs, yet emphasizes diet and exercise are still crucial, labeling obesity the leading cause of healthcare costs.

Image unavailable

www.foxnews.com
Stigma hasn't disappeared yet. When someone with a platform says something favorable, that helps everyone using GLP-1s. My sense is that the shift is underway. Personal recommendations carry a lot of weight. At my workplace, I was the 1st to drop pounds. These days, 5 coworkers on my floor take Tirz, and I never pushed any of them toward it. Watching my results was enough to convince them. It feels like we're on the verge of being seen as normal and widely accepted. Whether the messenger is Dr. Oz or somebody else, that's fine by me.

Grey is a separate matter. I keep my grey use to myself.
 

Attachments

  • 5795a3fb8f805574de979be294df88732d9e632987a99de8d4bcbad8c6ec6edb.jpg
    5795a3fb8f805574de979be294df88732d9e632987a99de8d4bcbad8c6ec6edb.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 4
ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
An idiot, Dr. Oz definitely is not! A little medical empire of his own is what he has built. To reach his level takes someone pretty savvy, where fame and career are concerned.

ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
On top of that, definitely a grifter and a snake oil salesman he is! 🐍🤣 (and what an idiot I was, buying those Raspberry ketones he pushed for weight loss!..no doubt they are sitting somewhere in the back of a closet!)
 
HouseCat said:

ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
An idiot, Dr. Oz definitely is not! A little medical empire of his own is what he has built. To reach his level takes someone pretty savvy, where fame and career are concerned.

ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
On top of that, definitely a grifter and a snake oil salesman he is! 🐍🤣 (and what an idiot I was, buying those Raspberry ketones he pushed for weight loss!..no doubt they are sitting somewhere in the back of a closet!)
If someone has personally amassed a fortune, they aren't dumb. Highly successful con artists who are stupid? They basically don't exist 😂

Also, I ABSOLUTELY purchased raspberry ketones!
 
ladyj779 said:

HouseCat said:

ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
An idiot, Dr. Oz definitely is not! A little medical empire of his own is what he has built. To reach his level takes someone pretty savvy, where fame and career are concerned.

ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
On top of that, definitely a grifter and a snake oil salesman he is! 🐍🤣 (and what an idiot I was, buying those Raspberry ketones he pushed for weight loss!..no doubt they are sitting somewhere in the back of a closet!)
If someone has personally amassed a fortune, they aren't dumb. Highly successful con artists who are stupid? They basically don't exist 😂

Also, I ABSOLUTELY purchased raspberry ketones!
Remember when raspberry ketones were all the rage? That era is hard to erase from memory. He saw the future before anyone else.

So aren't GLP-1s just raspberry ketones 2.0?
 
It makes me happy that Rasberry ketones ring a bell for so many here! Or maybe that's just depressing? 😂😭

miameow said:

ladyj779 said:

HouseCat said:

ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
An idiot, Dr. Oz definitely is not! A little medical empire of his own is what he has built. To reach his level takes someone pretty savvy, where fame and career are concerned.

ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
On top of that, definitely a grifter and a snake oil salesman he is! 🐍🤣 (and what an idiot I was, buying those Raspberry ketones he pushed for weight loss!..no doubt they are sitting somewhere in the back of a closet!)
If someone has personally amassed a fortune, they aren't dumb. Highly successful con artists who are stupid? They basically don't exist 😂

Also, I ABSOLUTELY purchased raspberry ketones!
Remember when raspberry ketones were all the rage? That era is hard to erase from memory. He saw the future before anyone else.

So aren't GLP-1s just raspberry ketones 2.0?
My answer is no, since they did absolutely nothing for my weight, whereas tirz gives me an average drop of 1.5lb each week. Still, I really hope you—or at minimum somebody out there—got results from them!
 
HouseCat said:

It makes me happy that Rasberry ketones ring a bell for so many here! Or maybe that's just depressing? 😂😭

miameow said:

ladyj779 said:

HouseCat said:

ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
An idiot, Dr. Oz definitely is not! A little medical empire of his own is what he has built. To reach his level takes someone pretty savvy, where fame and career are concerned.

ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
On top of that, definitely a grifter and a snake oil salesman he is! 🐍🤣 (and what an idiot I was, buying those Raspberry ketones he pushed for weight loss!..no doubt they are sitting somewhere in the back of a closet!)
If someone has personally amassed a fortune, they aren't dumb. Highly successful con artists who are stupid? They basically don't exist 😂

Also, I ABSOLUTELY purchased raspberry ketones!
Remember when raspberry ketones were all the rage? That era is hard to erase from memory. He saw the future before anyone else.

So aren't GLP-1s just raspberry ketones 2.0?
My answer is no, since they did absolutely nothing for my weight, whereas tirz gives me an average drop of 1.5lb each week. Still, I really hope you—or at minimum somebody out there—got results from them!
What do you mean? Raspberry ketones caused weight loss in the mice! That alone was enough to launch a whole cult!!!
 
miameow said:

Johnny D said:

Oz ties obesity to rising chronic disease, claims GLP-1s may 'jumpstart' improved health#-dr-oz-links-obesity-to-chronic-disease-surge-says-glp-1s-can-jumpstart-better-health

CMS head: using weight-loss drugs to address obesity might reduce chronic disease spending by about 70%#-cms-administrator-says-tackling-o...ld-cut-chronic-disease-spending-by-roughly-70

View attachment 11007


Oz connects obesity to chronic disease increase, says GLP-1s can 'jumpstart' better health


Dr. Mehmet Oz supports GLP-1 weight loss drugs, yet emphasizes diet and exercise are still crucial, labeling obesity the leading cause of healthcare costs.

Image unavailable

www.foxnews.com

Big news — obesity has a connection to chronic disease. Where would we be without this guy?
Hearing a cabinet official come out and say this in public is a positive step. These medications are still surrounded by a lot of stigma and false claims, and although everyone here has no problem buying unlabeled powder from china and injecting it (which, to me, feels like being an alchemist), a huge number of people are not at that point, so it helps when the message gets nudged in the correct direction.
 
In my view, he presents this public health matter quite effectively, and this approach is the optimal answer.

That's just my two cents, though—I expect my IQ will take a beating in the replies ahead.

Besides, I'm nowhere near his level as a Wizard. /j
 
HouseCat said:

It makes me happy that Rasberry ketones ring a bell for so many here! Or maybe that's just depressing? 😂😭

miameow said:

ladyj779 said:

HouseCat said:

ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
An idiot, Dr. Oz definitely is not! A little medical empire of his own is what he has built. To reach his level takes someone pretty savvy, where fame and career are concerned.

ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
On top of that, definitely a grifter and a snake oil salesman he is! 🐍🤣 (and what an idiot I was, buying those Raspberry ketones he pushed for weight loss!..no doubt they are sitting somewhere in the back of a closet!)
If someone has personally amassed a fortune, they aren't dumb. Highly successful con artists who are stupid? They basically don't exist 😂

Also, I ABSOLUTELY purchased raspberry ketones!
Remember when raspberry ketones were all the rage? That era is hard to erase from memory. He saw the future before anyone else.

So aren't GLP-1s just raspberry ketones 2.0?
My answer is no, since they did absolutely nothing for my weight, whereas tirz gives me an average drop of 1.5lb each week. Still, I really hope you—or at minimum somebody out there—got results from them!
Wow! Are you certain there will still be some remaining for you?
 
eidos said:

HouseCat said:

It makes me happy that Rasberry ketones ring a bell for so many here! Or maybe that's just depressing? 😂😭

miameow said:

ladyj779 said:

HouseCat said:

ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
An idiot, Dr. Oz definitely is not! A little medical empire of his own is what he has built. To reach his level takes someone pretty savvy, where fame and career are concerned.

ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
On top of that, definitely a grifter and a snake oil salesman he is! 🐍🤣 (and what an idiot I was, buying those Raspberry ketones he pushed for weight loss!..no doubt they are sitting somewhere in the back of a closet!)
If someone has personally amassed a fortune, they aren't dumb. Highly successful con artists who are stupid? They basically don't exist 😂

Also, I ABSOLUTELY purchased raspberry ketones!
Remember when raspberry ketones were all the rage? That era is hard to erase from memory. He saw the future before anyone else.

So aren't GLP-1s just raspberry ketones 2.0?
My answer is no, since they did absolutely nothing for my weight, whereas tirz gives me an average drop of 1.5lb each week. Still, I really hope you—or at minimum somebody out there—got results from them!
Wow! Are you certain there will still be some remaining for you?
Do you still have tirz available, or any extra weight remaining?

Tirz: my supply at 15mg doses covers close to 5 years, and since my current dose is 6mg, tirz is fully handled for me (at least right now...a good deal is hard for me to pass up, and I need another 39mg to complete the full 5 year stash).

Excess weight: that stockpile is covered as well! LOL! I'm hoping to sell off what I have extra. What do you figure I could get for it on the B/S/Ts? If any Shylocks are in the market for a pound of flesh, bulk orders are available! 🤣
 
eidos said:

HouseCat said:

It makes me happy that Rasberry ketones ring a bell for so many here! Or maybe that's just depressing? 😂😭

miameow said:

ladyj779 said:

HouseCat said:

ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
An idiot, Dr. Oz definitely is not! A little medical empire of his own is what he has built. To reach his level takes someone pretty savvy, where fame and career are concerned.

ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
On top of that, definitely a grifter and a snake oil salesman he is! 🐍🤣 (and what an idiot I was, buying those Raspberry ketones he pushed for weight loss!..no doubt they are sitting somewhere in the back of a closet!)
If someone has personally amassed a fortune, they aren't dumb. Highly successful con artists who are stupid? They basically don't exist 😂

Also, I ABSOLUTELY purchased raspberry ketones!
Remember when raspberry ketones were all the rage? That era is hard to erase from memory. He saw the future before anyone else.

So aren't GLP-1s just raspberry ketones 2.0?
My answer is no, since they did absolutely nothing for my weight, whereas tirz gives me an average drop of 1.5lb each week. Still, I really hope you—or at minimum somebody out there—got results from them!
Wow! Are you certain there will still be some remaining for you?
Tirz or pounds?
 
miameow said:

ladyj779 said:

HouseCat said:

ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
An idiot, Dr. Oz definitely is not! A little medical empire of his own is what he has built. To reach his level takes someone pretty savvy, where fame and career are concerned.

ladyj779 said:

grandpa_is_healthier said:

Sometimes even a fool gets it right
Are you seriously calling him an idiot? As in, you truly think he lacks intelligence?

Sure, I could buy the grifter angle, but this is a celebrated cardiothoracic surgeon who developed life-saving procedures. He has held a surgery professorship at Columbia and led a cardiovascular institute at a major NYC hospital.

So do you honestly think he's an idiot?
On top of that, definitely a grifter and a snake oil salesman he is! 🐍🤣 (and what an idiot I was, buying those Raspberry ketones he pushed for weight loss!..no doubt they are sitting somewhere in the back of a closet!)
If someone has personally amassed a fortune, they aren't dumb. Highly successful con artists who are stupid? They basically don't exist 😂

Also, I ABSOLUTELY purchased raspberry ketones!
Remember when raspberry ketones were all the rage? That era is hard to erase from memory. He saw the future before anyone else.

So aren't GLP-1s just raspberry ketones 2.0?

I'm a big fan of the watermelon-flavored ones called Kenetic. Price-wise, they're roughly on par with peptides, lol.
 
Back
Top