RetCurious
Explorer
They're doing sketchyDjJoshua said:
I'll share the details through a private message; I don't want to call them out in public.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They're doing sketchyDjJoshua said:
I'll share the details through a private message; I don't want to call them out in public.
Wow....RetCurious said:
They're doing sketchyDjJoshua said:
I'll share the details through a private message; I don't want to call them out in public., they don't deserve any privacy, and the other rats should be informed so they can stay safe. Not caring about accurate details and the actual product is risky.
Get yourself a Mooney. Nothing but a Mooney. Later on, you'll be grateful.DjJoshua said:
If it helps a little, I'll make some coffee. Tonight I'm hitting the books for my private pilot license, so I'm awake anyway. On top of that, I'm browsing planes for sale — the small kind — and the more pounds I drop thanks to GLP's, the more passengers I can fit in my aircraft, haha....MeedzMoar said:
Poor DJ is going to be pm'ing all night long!
You're blowing this out of proportion. A lot of these sales reps are basically just warm bodies sitting in a boiler room, completely clueless about what they're actually pushing. Odds are, while they're chatting with you, they're also hawking fake iPhones, handbags, and Air Jordans across their other twelve WhatsApp accounts.DjJoshua said:
For me, the initial mix-up with the COA (10 mg rather than 5 mg) isn't the biggest deal—that kind of error seems fairly routine. What really stands out as a warning sign is the sequence that followed:lessthanhalf said:
Honestly, I am struggling to see where the vendor messed up, aside from the initial mistake of sending the wrong COA. Suppose you had been shown the 10mg COA before placing your order, and you went ahead and bought the 5mg kit anyway — how could the vendor possibly predict ahead of time that this would bother you? After all, the majority of buyers simply want to see something showing that any testing is being done at all. And if matching the COA to your order was such a priority, why didn't you ask for the COA that corresponded to your 5mg order before you placed it? If they had provided the 5mg kit's COA ahead of your purchase, would that have satisfied you? If yes, then what difference does it make that it arrived after the 5mg kit? Or maybe I am just not following the situation correctly? Is the issue simply that the second COA listed a different company name? Should you have the money to test the batch, that would resolve things, though it is a costly route to obtain 50mg of verified compound X.
They brushed off your worry ("it's all good").
After that, they produced a fresh COA from a totally different lab/company, saying it now lines up.
To me, that pattern resembles a cover-up move (often seen with grey-market peptides): changing the documents afterward rather than owning up to a discrepancy or giving the proper batch-specific COA from the start. Had they shown the second (different-lab) COA before I placed my order and it seemed credible, most folks wouldn't have had a problem. The switch after shipping plus the denial is what makes it look shady. That's all. And perhaps I'm blowing it out of proportion. That's why I'm asking
DjJoshua said:
I'll share the details through a private message; I don't want to call them out in public.
The Mooney M20 is something I 100% adore. Once I've spent a few years in a 172, getting my hands on one of these would be fantastic.ZippityDooDah said:
Get yourself a Mooney. Nothing but a Mooney. Later on, you'll be grateful.DjJoshua said:
If it helps a little, I'll make some coffee. Tonight I'm hitting the books for my private pilot license, so I'm awake anyway. On top of that, I'm browsing planes for sale — the small kind — and the more pounds I drop thanks to GLP's, the more passengers I can fit in my aircraft, haha....MeedzMoar said:
Poor DJ is going to be pm'ing all night long!
View attachment 10859
You're blowing this out of proportion. A lot of these sales reps are basically just warm bodies sitting in a boiler room, completely clueless about what they're actually pushing. Odds are, while they're chatting with you, they're also hawking fake iPhones, handbags, and Air Jordans across their other twelve WhatsApp accounts.DjJoshua said:
For me, the initial mix-up with the COA (10 mg rather than 5 mg) isn't the biggest deal—that kind of error seems fairly routine. What really stands out as a warning sign is the sequence that followed:lessthanhalf said:
Honestly, I am struggling to see where the vendor messed up, aside from the initial mistake of sending the wrong COA. Suppose you had been shown the 10mg COA before placing your order, and you went ahead and bought the 5mg kit anyway — how could the vendor possibly predict ahead of time that this would bother you? After all, the majority of buyers simply want to see something showing that any testing is being done at all. And if matching the COA to your order was such a priority, why didn't you ask for the COA that corresponded to your 5mg order before you placed it? If they had provided the 5mg kit's COA ahead of your purchase, would that have satisfied you? If yes, then what difference does it make that it arrived after the 5mg kit? Or maybe I am just not following the situation correctly? Is the issue simply that the second COA listed a different company name? Should you have the money to test the batch, that would resolve things, though it is a costly route to obtain 50mg of verified compound X.
They brushed off your worry ("it's all good").
After that, they produced a fresh COA from a totally different lab/company, saying it now lines up.
To me, that pattern resembles a cover-up move (often seen with grey-market peptides): changing the documents afterward rather than owning up to a discrepancy or giving the proper batch-specific COA from the start. Had they shown the second (different-lab) COA before I placed my order and it seemed credible, most folks wouldn't have had a problem. The switch after shipping plus the denial is what makes it look shady. That's all. And perhaps I'm blowing it out of proportion. That's why I'm asking
View attachment 10860
Nope. That's just wishful thinking on your part. You want to trust that a vendor's CoA carries weight, even when the vial colors line up. But it never does, and in this case it didn't, so the replacement is equally worthless.DjJoshua said:
Fair enough, I'm probably reading too much into this. Take the situation where the vial ends up 21% above the target or short of it — how would I work out my dose then? I get it too, given where these products come from. Nearly all of my 3rd party testing has come back really GOOD. and overfilled on top of that lol..randompersonrandom said:
Vendor Name Removed for Shilling
supplied a COA for NAD+ that listed PGB on it. I wasn't overly concerned, since my assumption has always been that
Vendor Name Removed for Shilling
likely sources kits from Uther and PGB, then resells them individually at a markup — which, to be fair, doesn't bother me. Still, labeling that as "good practice" isn't something I'd do.
Ah ssa. Everyone loved them so much, even though they obviously had zero concern for batch identification, and admitted as much. You might get the same batch with different cap colors and the same batch number. Or the same cap color with different batch numbers. Or the mess shown in the attached image.RetCurious said:
They're doing sketchyDjJoshua said:
I'll share the details through a private message; I don't want to call them out in public., they don't deserve any privacy, and the other rats should be informed so they can stay safe. Not caring about accurate details and the actual product is risky.
Wait, so the person who keeps calling me honey might not actually be the attractive woman in the ad copy?ZippityDooDah said:
Get yourself a Mooney. Nothing but a Mooney. Later on, you'll be grateful.DjJoshua said:
If it helps a little, I'll make some coffee. Tonight I'm hitting the books for my private pilot license, so I'm awake anyway. On top of that, I'm browsing planes for sale — the small kind — and the more pounds I drop thanks to GLP's, the more passengers I can fit in my aircraft, haha....MeedzMoar said:
Poor DJ is going to be pm'ing all night long!
View attachment 10859
You're blowing this out of proportion. A lot of these sales reps are basically just warm bodies sitting in a boiler room, completely clueless about what they're actually pushing. Odds are, while they're chatting with you, they're also hawking fake iPhones, handbags, and Air Jordans across their other twelve WhatsApp accounts.DjJoshua said:
For me, the initial mix-up with the COA (10 mg rather than 5 mg) isn't the biggest deal—that kind of error seems fairly routine. What really stands out as a warning sign is the sequence that followed:lessthanhalf said:
Honestly, I am struggling to see where the vendor messed up, aside from the initial mistake of sending the wrong COA. Suppose you had been shown the 10mg COA before placing your order, and you went ahead and bought the 5mg kit anyway — how could the vendor possibly predict ahead of time that this would bother you? After all, the majority of buyers simply want to see something showing that any testing is being done at all. And if matching the COA to your order was such a priority, why didn't you ask for the COA that corresponded to your 5mg order before you placed it? If they had provided the 5mg kit's COA ahead of your purchase, would that have satisfied you? If yes, then what difference does it make that it arrived after the 5mg kit? Or maybe I am just not following the situation correctly? Is the issue simply that the second COA listed a different company name? Should you have the money to test the batch, that would resolve things, though it is a costly route to obtain 50mg of verified compound X.
They brushed off your worry ("it's all good").
After that, they produced a fresh COA from a totally different lab/company, saying it now lines up.
To me, that pattern resembles a cover-up move (often seen with grey-market peptides): changing the documents afterward rather than owning up to a discrepancy or giving the proper batch-specific COA from the start. Had they shown the second (different-lab) COA before I placed my order and it seemed credible, most folks wouldn't have had a problem. The switch after shipping plus the denial is what makes it look shady. That's all. And perhaps I'm blowing it out of proportion. That's why I'm asking
View attachment 10860