Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Up until now, none of his stuff has crossed my screen. Still, he comes across as pretty fun to watch. Might be worth hopping onto YouTube to see what other nuggets of insight he's dishing out.
From what he says, I'm fairly confident that all 10 came through successfullybyefatlicia said:
Definitely fun to watch. A margin of about 20 percent either way is acceptable... Which lab is he using for the analysis?
That works out to roughly a 40% range. Or am I off? And also 20% versus -20%...CNCCurrency said:
From what he says, I'm fairly confident that all 10 came through successfullybyefatlicia said:
Definitely fun to watch. A margin of about 20 percent either way is acceptable... Which lab is he using for the analysis?
I'm lost here! Didn't he claim all 10 came through, so that's 100% on reta purity? Where do the 20% and 40% figures come in?byefatlicia said:
That works out to roughly a 40% range. Or am I off? And also 20% versus -20%...CNCCurrency said:
From what he says, I'm fairly confident that all 10 came through successfullybyefatlicia said:
Definitely fun to watch. A margin of about 20 percent either way is acceptable... Which lab is he using for the analysis?
At the 17-second mark, his words are "dry extraction blah blah blah 20% plus or minus"Gr33dyOctopus said:
I'm lost here! Didn't he claim all 10 came through, so that's 100% on reta purity? Where do the 20% and 40% figures come in?byefatlicia said:
That works out to roughly a 40% range. Or am I off? And also 20% versus -20%...CNCCurrency said:
From what he says, I'm fairly confident that all 10 came through successfullybyefatlicia said:
Definitely fun to watch. A margin of about 20 percent either way is acceptable... Which lab is he using for the analysis?
Seems like that's your takebyefatlicia said:
I suppose that fill is irrelevant... Yet when it goes off to Jano, purity and fill both get checked together in one go. And if Jano isn't the one receiving his sample, then which lab is? Perhaps I'm reading too much into this...
Ryan's content is a favorite of mine. Crude, humorous, and packed with useful info. In a few clips he hooks up an EMG to demonstrate which muscle an exercise really hits. Because of him, I've adjusted several lifts I'd assumed were fine for years.
My understanding is that he only checked purity, not how much was in every vial. For a liquid chromatography run, I'd assume you'd just add liquid back into the vial and then pull it out, though perhaps dry extraction made more sense when dealing with that many samples.byefatlicia said:
I suppose that fill is irrelevant... Yet when it goes off to Jano, purity and fill both get checked together in one go. And if Jano isn't the one receiving his sample, then which lab is? Perhaps I'm reading too much into this...
I really enjoy him. The way he shares knowledge, his comedic style, and how he presents everything are all top-notch. He manages to be both fun to watch and full of useful info.