Opinions on a YouTuber Boasting Millions of Subscribers?

Definitely fun to watch. A margin of about 20 percent either way is acceptable... Which lab is he using for the analysis?
 
byefatlicia said:

Definitely fun to watch. A margin of about 20 percent either way is acceptable... Which lab is he using for the analysis?
From what he says, I'm fairly confident that all 10 came through successfully
 
CNCCurrency said:

byefatlicia said:

Definitely fun to watch. A margin of about 20 percent either way is acceptable... Which lab is he using for the analysis?
From what he says, I'm fairly confident that all 10 came through successfully
That works out to roughly a 40% range. Or am I off? And also 20% versus -20%...
 
byefatlicia said:

CNCCurrency said:

byefatlicia said:

Definitely fun to watch. A margin of about 20 percent either way is acceptable... Which lab is he using for the analysis?
From what he says, I'm fairly confident that all 10 came through successfully
That works out to roughly a 40% range. Or am I off? And also 20% versus -20%...
I'm lost here! Didn't he claim all 10 came through, so that's 100% on reta purity? Where do the 20% and 40% figures come in?
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

byefatlicia said:

CNCCurrency said:

byefatlicia said:

Definitely fun to watch. A margin of about 20 percent either way is acceptable... Which lab is he using for the analysis?
From what he says, I'm fairly confident that all 10 came through successfully
That works out to roughly a 40% range. Or am I off? And also 20% versus -20%...
I'm lost here! Didn't he claim all 10 came through, so that's 100% on reta purity? Where do the 20% and 40% figures come in?
At the 17-second mark, his words are "dry extraction blah blah blah 20% plus or minus"
 
I suppose that fill is irrelevant... Yet when it goes off to Jano, purity and fill both get checked together in one go. And if Jano isn't the one receiving his sample, then which lab is? Perhaps I'm reading too much into this...
 
A peptide video of his caught my attention and ultimately brought me to this place! His funny approach to weight training videos appeals to me
 
byefatlicia said:

I suppose that fill is irrelevant... Yet when it goes off to Jano, purity and fill both get checked together in one go. And if Jano isn't the one receiving his sample, then which lab is? Perhaps I'm reading too much into this...
Seems like that's your take
 
He's just stating the obvious...everything originates in China, goes to a reseller, gets a massive markup, and then the cash just floods in.
 
Ryan is quite impressive. He's been excellent at showing and breaking down certain subtleties of training, and I've certainly taken some of those elements into my own workouts. On top of that, he's genuinely hilarious.
 
Amusing person who shares solid knowledge. A lot of free testing is on his agenda, so watching that unfold should be worth it.
 
byefatlicia said:

I suppose that fill is irrelevant... Yet when it goes off to Jano, purity and fill both get checked together in one go. And if Jano isn't the one receiving his sample, then which lab is? Perhaps I'm reading too much into this...
My understanding is that he only checked purity, not how much was in every vial. For a liquid chromatography run, I'd assume you'd just add liquid back into the vial and then pull it out, though perhaps dry extraction made more sense when dealing with that many samples.
 
Ryan's videos are great—he's both funny and well-informed. As I see it, the message he was making by putting everything to the test is that the products essentially come from one origin, with only the branding being different.
 
Ryan is someone I appreciate as well; he shares plenty of solid insight, particularly regarding exercise routines and targeting specific muscle groups.
 
Back
Top