sfkid
Explorer
This isn't AI-generated. The site actually exists...
Plus "No f@cks given at all"
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, you're spot on — "only" in Americasfkid said:
View attachment 27884
Not AI. Website is real...
Click to expand...
Ugh, fighting the temptation to lose it because Europeans keep skipping VPNs. Time for a cigarette.ultima thule said:
Yeah, you're spot on — "only" in Americasfkid said:
View attachment 27884
Not AI. Website is real...
Click to expand...![]()
Every time I place an order, I picture the Postmaster General showing up at my house with a group of agents, and it makes me panic. But honestly, this kind of nonsense is going to end up getting all of us shut down.sfkid said:
View attachment 27884
Not AI. Website is real...
And "No f@cks given at all"
View attachment 27889
Click to expand...
sfkid said:
View attachment 27884
Not AI. Website is real...
Click to expand...
Applying window tint the right way is something I know how to do, and I can also get a set of alloys looking seriously polished. Just sayinnnnntendency said:
Heck, I'm slinging Tirz/Reta shots from the back of my car. Price varies based on the situation.
woundcarping said:
sfkid said:
View attachment 27884
Not AI. Website is real...
Click to expand...
Reta costs less than Tirz there!
View attachment 10407
I'm following along.exploitedworkerbee said:
He’s headed out to grab 10 ribeyes for $30 from the back of a box truck