Only in Merica!!!

sfkid

Explorer
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
San Fran - US of A
ac2ca58cb1d44ac90890713f492a1ca9181b97e7510f90c29999429462e73f41.webp


This isn't AI-generated. The site actually exists... 😎

Plus "No f@cks given at all"

8bf99b46fab5a6674e8b2145ff83211cc95f9dcd8709aedb7b43c2866bd6a709.webp
 
sfkid said:


View attachment 27884

Not AI. Website is real... 😎

And "No f@cks given at all"

View attachment 27889

Click to expand...
Every time I place an order, I picture the Postmaster General showing up at my house with a group of agents, and it makes me panic. But honestly, this kind of nonsense is going to end up getting all of us shut down.
 
Let's assume his understanding of peps matches what's shown in attachment. And as far as I know, US of America too
 
tendency said:

Heck, I'm slinging Tirz/Reta shots from the back of my car. Price varies based on the situation.
Applying window tint the right way is something I know how to do, and I can also get a set of alloys looking seriously polished. Just sayinnnnn 😉
 
woundcarping said:

sfkid said:


View attachment 27884

Not AI. Website is real... 😎

Click to expand...

Reta costs less than Tirz there!

View attachment 10407

Getting your stuff from them is basically the same as grabbing hotdogs off a guy with a jerry-rigged propane grill outside a club while you're wasted. Could be rat, could be pigeon, could be some other mystery meat for all anyone knows....
 
That's funny.

If someone earns cash by putting others on peptides and hormones, I've got no problem with that... What bothers me is when people hand out wrong info, charge wrong prices, and fail to explain things properly.

From my point of view, lots of doctors are guilty of the exact same things this jerk is guilty of.
 
Ugh, my fb marketplace has a ton of people peddling peptides. I gave posting there a shot and got flagged right away on 2 occasions, even though the 2nd attempt was pretty much a copy of another person's listing.

If I pull that again, my marketplace profile could get shut down, so no thanks. Meanwhile those guys don't get flagged and look totally fine. I'm envious, but that's just how it goes.
 
Back
Top