I wanted to give my Reta / Tesa stack a bit of a push, so I bought some 500MG from a retail supplier — the same company that supplied most of my product back when I first got started and had great results. After doing a huge amount of research online, on reddit, youtube, and so on, I began with 1000MG each morning. Then something really odd began to happen. I was putting on weight. roughly 1LB per day. And no, before anyone asks, I wasn't eating any more and my routines hadn't changed. This was the only variable that changed. So I stopped it for a few days and the weight began dropping back off at around my usual 0.5-0.8LBs per day.
So I took a full week off and then tried a single 500MG pill on a couple of consecutive mornings. I wasn't gaining, but my loss slowed to closer to 0.3LB per day on average.
Has this happened to anyone else? Did I end up with a bad product? Or does my body simply not like it?
So I took a full week off and then tried a single 500MG pill on a couple of consecutive mornings. I wasn't gaining, but my loss slowed to closer to 0.3LB per day on average.
Has this happened to anyone else? Did I end up with a bad product? Or does my body simply not like it?