Obsessive Tendencies

msyntakz

Explorer
Joined
Apr 14, 2026
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
I'm not sure how common this is, but this whole scene has basically taken over my head. I realize the buzz around peptides is obvious to anyone with two eyes, yet in my case it really pulls me in. Between the apps for logging doses, Reddit, this forum, buying all the supplies, watching tracking updates, messing with crypto, and even just the act of pinning — the dopamine hit is constant. Right now I don't actually need anything past GLP-1 meds, but I catch myself craving a daily pin just to feel like I'm stacking up progress I might otherwise be losing out on... enhancement FOMO, haha.

My bank account is scared, and unless somebody talks me down from the ledge, I think a dedicated freezer is in my future.
 
msyntakz said:

I'm not sure how common this is, but this whole scene has basically taken over my head. I realize the buzz around peptides is obvious to anyone with two eyes, yet in my case it really pulls me in. Between the apps for logging doses, Reddit, this forum, buying all the supplies, watching tracking updates, messing with crypto, and even just the act of pinning — the dopamine hit is constant. Right now I don't actually need anything past GLP-1 meds, but I catch myself craving a daily pin just to feel like I'm stacking up progress I might otherwise be losing out on... enhancement FOMO, haha.

My bank account is scared, and unless somebody talks me down from the ledge, I think a dedicated freezer is in my future.
We have been awaiting your arrival…
 
msyntakz said:

I'm not sure how common this is, but this whole scene has basically taken over my head. I realize the buzz around peptides is obvious to anyone with two eyes, yet in my case it really pulls me in. Between the apps for logging doses, Reddit, this forum, buying all the supplies, watching tracking updates, messing with crypto, and even just the act of pinning — the dopamine hit is constant. Right now I don't actually need anything past GLP-1 meds, but I catch myself craving a daily pin just to feel like I'm stacking up progress I might otherwise be losing out on... enhancement FOMO, haha.

My bank account is scared, and unless somebody talks me down from the ledge, I think a dedicated freezer is in my future.
I'm with you. From morning to night, it's nonstop — digging into research, following package tracking, checking group buy news, and weighing prices against each other. I never saw myself as someone with an addictive personality, yet here we are…. 🙋🏽‍♀️
 
msyntakz said:

I'm not sure how common this is, but this whole scene has basically taken over my head. I realize the buzz around peptides is obvious to anyone with two eyes, yet in my case it really pulls me in. Between the apps for logging doses, Reddit, this forum, buying all the supplies, watching tracking updates, messing with crypto, and even just the act of pinning — the dopamine hit is constant. Right now I don't actually need anything past GLP-1 meds, but I catch myself craving a daily pin just to feel like I'm stacking up progress I might otherwise be losing out on... enhancement FOMO, haha.

My bank account is scared, and unless somebody talks me down from the ledge, I think a dedicated freezer is in my future.
For me, it's tapered off. These days, it's just my Trinity plus a few staples. Honestly, nights where I end up with 4 pins kind of irritate me. Still, my curiosity about reading up on some random peptide that could make my left nut feel good has faded (if such a peptide existed, that is…). Have fun down the rabbit hole, my friend.
 
Gt3294a said:

msyntakz said:

I'm not sure how common this is, but this whole scene has basically taken over my head. I realize the buzz around peptides is obvious to anyone with two eyes, yet in my case it really pulls me in. Between the apps for logging doses, Reddit, this forum, buying all the supplies, watching tracking updates, messing with crypto, and even just the act of pinning — the dopamine hit is constant. Right now I don't actually need anything past GLP-1 meds, but I catch myself craving a daily pin just to feel like I'm stacking up progress I might otherwise be losing out on... enhancement FOMO, haha.

My bank account is scared, and unless somebody talks me down from the ledge, I think a dedicated freezer is in my future.
For me, it's tapered off. These days, it's just my Trinity plus a few staples. Honestly, nights where I end up with 4 pins kind of irritate me. Still, my curiosity about reading up on some random peptide that could make my left nut feel good has faded (if such a peptide existed, that is…). Have fun down the rabbit hole, my friend.
I'd say getting there is probably a good place to be. If you're someone who's already settled into that kind of stable routine, what do you mostly turn to now?
 
msyntakz said:

I'm not sure how common this is, but this whole scene has basically taken over my head. I realize the buzz around peptides is obvious to anyone with two eyes, yet in my case it really pulls me in. Between the apps for logging doses, Reddit, this forum, buying all the supplies, watching tracking updates, messing with crypto, and even just the act of pinning — the dopamine hit is constant. Right now I don't actually need anything past GLP-1 meds, but I catch myself craving a daily pin just to feel like I'm stacking up progress I might otherwise be losing out on... enhancement FOMO, haha.

My bank account is scared, and unless somebody talks me down from the ledge, I think a dedicated freezer is in my future.
I'm with you on that. Putting in effort and sticking with something has never been an issue for me, yet the past 10 months of Reta and Tirz completely shifted things - I've dropped over 100lbs. Now I'm curious about what other results I could achieve.
 
msyntakz said:

Gt3294a said:

msyntakz said:

I'm not sure how common this is, but this whole scene has basically taken over my head. I realize the buzz around peptides is obvious to anyone with two eyes, yet in my case it really pulls me in. Between the apps for logging doses, Reddit, this forum, buying all the supplies, watching tracking updates, messing with crypto, and even just the act of pinning — the dopamine hit is constant. Right now I don't actually need anything past GLP-1 meds, but I catch myself craving a daily pin just to feel like I'm stacking up progress I might otherwise be losing out on... enhancement FOMO, haha.

My bank account is scared, and unless somebody talks me down from the ledge, I think a dedicated freezer is in my future.
For me, it's tapered off. These days, it's just my Trinity plus a few staples. Honestly, nights where I end up with 4 pins kind of irritate me. Still, my curiosity about reading up on some random peptide that could make my left nut feel good has faded (if such a peptide existed, that is…). Have fun down the rabbit hole, my friend.
I'd say getting there is probably a good place to be. If you're someone who's already settled into that kind of stable routine, what do you mostly turn to now?
I run what I call Trinity: test, Reta, and HGH. For convenience, BPC-157 and TB-500 come together in 1 vial. Every so often I'll do HCG for a month at a time — kids aren't the goal, I just like the way it feels, even though some argue it's pointless given that I'm on test for life; plenty of people do enjoy it. Gluthion now and then, but oral NAD is a constant. And should a nuclear bomb go off, I could keep this going for 5-6 years….
 
msyntakz said:

I'm not sure how common this is, but this whole scene has basically taken over my head. I realize the buzz around peptides is obvious to anyone with two eyes, yet in my case it really pulls me in. Between the apps for logging doses, Reddit, this forum, buying all the supplies, watching tracking updates, messing with crypto, and even just the act of pinning — the dopamine hit is constant. Right now I don't actually need anything past GLP-1 meds, but I catch myself craving a daily pin just to feel like I'm stacking up progress I might otherwise be losing out on... enhancement FOMO, haha.

My bank account is scared, and unless somebody talks me down from the ledge, I think a dedicated freezer is in my future.
I admire that you're still aiming to better yourself... which means you're curious. I wish that were more common. These days, most folks just stick a damn iphone right in front of their faces.
 
Honestly, it isn't complicated. I went deep into the research, and Reta was the only thing I was after. Could a few others do me some good? Maybe, but that's not my concern. My goal was dropping weight, plain and simple. Before I signed up, I kept it basic. Inexpensive syringes, the alcohol I already owned, and the Reta came from my kid, who handled the mixing. Since then, by joining here, reading, watching, and engaging a little, I'd say I've picked up a fair amount about Reta and the supplies. Doing plenty of reading and interacting on this site also helps. There are a few members I message with.
 
Same boat here — I've got Retatrutide and HGH stocked for 2 years, and I'm already eyeing order number 4 hahaha.
 
No comment





b8d8f5d6f51105a5a76935af65bef6ba8f2dc0842f576595c44fdb71478a3179.webp
 
Youarewhen said:

It’s a cult, but hey isn’t everything?
I prefer the term niche hobby. It has a classier ring to it.

That said, a few vendors run their communities almost like cults — I do my best to stay out of that side of things.
 
Back
Top